[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leave 73-9 not happening to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: leave meme team to me.png (19 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
leave meme team to me.png
19 KB, 250x250
Leave 73-9 not happening to me
>>
Admittedly I'm a Bucks fan but I'm really enjoying this Grizzlies team and its bat shit crazy players.

Good luck against the Golden State Chuckers senpai
>>
>>66742664
>>66742802

can anybody explain to me why /sp/ is so autistic that they dont even try to hide their embarassing butthurt about a california team being the best in the league?

like i understand that you would be butthurt, california is just better than you

but surely you have the life-experience and dignity to not embarrass yourselves further with this sour grapes stuff?
>>
Good luck

- The man on the phone speaking to Liam Neeson
>>
>>66742859
/thread
>>
File: Trail Blazers.png (21 KB, 400x441) Image search: [Google]
Trail Blazers.png
21 KB, 400x441
No, >we want that 5 seed
>>
>>66742664
>fellow Filipino not supporting the dubs bandwagon

Ayos kuya
>>
>>66742843
Why do Redditors get so buttmad when /sp/ root for underdogs?

Fuck off you stupid shit. Nobody likes your frontrunning faggots. As soon as the Golden State meme ends you'll hop on the next bandwagon California team. Fuck you.
>>
>>66742929

>implying im even a golden state fan

im from socal, i root for the lakers lol

i just thought i had placed my expectations regarding /sp/'s social skills at a suitably low level

turns out i was wrong and you disgusting subhumans are actually even more pathetic than i thought
>>
>>66742929
Underdogs? Are the whole league underdogs???
>>
>>66742664
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIbEj1CIpuU
>>
lmao they're like 1-10 the last few weeks and the only team they beat is the shit ass bulls
they're not gonna win another game this year
>>
Good luck playing in their house coming off a back to back.
>>
Memphis about to come out with the most ridiculous fouls since Bill Laimbeer
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.