[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Brock turns traitor than they pick up Sanchez and then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 225x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 225x316
First Brock turns traitor than they pick up Sanchez and then there was the scouting RG3 and then turned down by Kaepernick. When will Denver stop making a fool of themselves and just play Trevor Siemian. Nfc qbs suck anyways.
>>
>>
Sometimes I wonder what you as/sp/ies would do if you had the talent to be a pro and negotiate for the max amount you can get
>>
>>66742686
>tripfag
>you as/sp/ies

jesus christing fuck that delusion
>>
>>66742610
He'd be better than sanchez

Honestly, I think fitz should have come here, but whatever
>>
gggggg
>>
>>66742993
He's old.. OLD!!
>>
>>66742686
Hello, newtripfriend. Are you aware it's supposed to be aspies, like aspergers, not ass-pies?
>>
>>66742759
>Traitor
>You should be loyal to a business who will cut you when you're no longer needed or suffer from some debilitating injury
>Fans who went on about loving you forever start hoping you die

>>66743063
Never heard asspies on /sp/ huh?
Hi either way
>>
Could they still get Fitzpatrick? Tbh they may repeat if they do.
>>
>>66742610
He looked promising in preseason. >we have said that we're drafting a qb this year no matter what and then him siemian and sanchez are gonna compete for the starting job. really hope they find the guy to go with moving forward this year, I ain't ready for the revolving door of qbs for a couple of years desu
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.