[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /sp/, let's settle this once for all. Neutral Stadium.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (197 KB, 1462x616) Image search: [Google]
file.png
197 KB, 1462x616
Alright /sp/, let's settle this once for all.

Neutral Stadium.

Who wins?
>>
Danny Willett.
>>
Or........

2016 Golden State Warriors vs 1 billion Lions AND one of every Pokémon

Neutral field, NBA rules.

who wins??
>>
Alabama
>>
>>66742473
Curry in his prime vs an old ass manning? Warriors in 3
>>
>>66742473
I hope Von Miller breaks Curry
>>
10 gorillas
>>
>>66742642
Hell no. 100 Brock Lesnars
>>
>>66742473
I yelled at a kid at my sons Bday Party last weekend for wearing a Peyton Manning colts jersey. The party was just getting started at chuck-e-cheeses and I was passing out a few dozen buckets all loaded with $100 worth of tokens when I spotted this kid getting dropped off and he was wearing one of that outdated faggot's jerseys. I pointed at him and asked my son if he invited any poor people. He said, "No dad those people just work here." I LOLed and told him to scram and I went over to the kid with the manning jersey. I asked him if his jersey was some kind of joke and he said no and I made him take it off and put on a Chuck e cheese's tshirt that i bought from the place. I gave him a bucket of tokens and told him to try not to spend all his time on the NASCAR racing game.
When his dad showed up I asked him if he was trying to ruin my kids party by letting his kid wear a manning colts jersey and I asked if he was poor. He said no, he was an accountant and I said "Close enough." Then he told me that his kid just liked manning and the colts and begged him to get it for him one day when they were at Walmart. I said "That was your first mistake chief, don't let your kid associate with trash if you don't want him to be trash. That's why I almost blacklisted your boy." Anyhoo, he said he was sorry and I gave him a $50 bill and told him to get his kid an up to date NFL jersey. Later on, after I filled my Tahoe LTZ up with all the toys my son got I went to an empty part of the parking lot and did a few donuts and peeled out just to make the losers driving cameros feel stupid.
>>
>>66742876
>camero
>>
I loved this meme back when it was the Pats vs Barcelona
>>
>>66742473
Okay seriously who would win if they were playing soccer? or maybe even baseball.
>>
>>66742876
>close enough
>>
>>66743791
Warriors with Curry and his long range shots on goal and always successful homers
>>
>>66743791

These are the questions that we need answered, /sp/!
>>
>>66742473
The 53 Man team could beat the shit out of the 15 man one.
>>
Curry would be the greatest quarterback ever.

>chucking touchdowns from 80 yards
>>
>>66742614
this desu
>you will never see curry broken in half on live television
>>
Does neutral field mean no arbitrary line that makes scoring worth more points?
>>
>>66743791
Divegrass is way closer to apehoop than to handegg. Thus the Warriors will win.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.