[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marco Verratti in the squad to face MCFC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: CfrZwY5W4AA_YwC.jpg (107 KB, 600x742) Image search: [Google]
CfrZwY5W4AA_YwC.jpg
107 KB, 600x742
Apparently.

RIP City?
>>
What does pubalgie mean?
>>
>>66741894
Groin pain
>>
>>66741992
How is butthurt in french? I want to appear smart, help me out.
>>
Does he suck cock?
>>
>>66741873

City was going to lose this game anyway.
>>
>>66742282
Well its good for my entertainment anyways. Now I don't have to watch the PSG midfield being absolutely retarded.
>>
Maxwell---Marquinhos-T.Silva---Aurier
Rabiot------------Motta-------------Verratti
DiMaria------------Ibra--------------Lucas

Not sure for Trapp. and would rather have Kurzawa than Maxwell but Blanc is a faggot.
>>
>>66742390
> Blanc will start Cavani over Lucas again

Fucking kill me now.
>>
>>66741873
>once again a shitty pun on Paris/pari

I guess it'll keep going on for all eternity
>>
>>66742455
Why do you care?
>>
>>66742481
I hate City and Cavani sucks.
>>
>>66742245
mal au cul

well, it's literally "asspained", but that will do it I guess
>>
Thats a nice new to PSG, he is a excellent ball keeper, and di Maria plays better close to him. I can't wait to see him on Euro 16
>>
>>66742390
>David Luiz won't be playing

Manchester City 0 - 13 Paris SG tbqh
>>
>>66742742
Verratti is basically the playmaker of psg, without him their midfield is shit, especially Motta who makes 70% of his passes to Verratti.
>>
>>66742476
>Paris/pari puns

the absolute madman!
>>
Is it confirmed or just speculation? Because Blanc said he won't play

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2016/04/07/22092002/verratti-and-pastore-to-miss-man-city-second-leg-confirms
>>
>>66743280
Blanc said on Friday that he and Pastore have a slight chance in playing againt City.
>>
>>66743280
http://www.espnfc.com/uefa-champions-league/story/2848341/vincent-kompany-out-for-man-city-verratti-in-psg-squad
>>
>>66742788
Motta has his important, I mean, he is a concrete defend midfielder, and he's is high-flown, it's important to broke the adversarys long balls. SFBI
>>
He won't play, he didn't made it in time. It just has been confirmed by the n°1 radio in France on football (RMC). It looks really bad for Paris right now, you can tell they're spilling the beans

>Ibrahimovic choking as usual in a 1/4 final
>Verratti, the only player on which Blanc's tactic relies is injured and not available
>Marquinhos is upset that a fuck-up like the palm-tree is on the pitch instead of him
>Aurier who just insulted his coach is immediately starting in CL game when is (ridicoulusly short) ban is lifted even if he didn't played any serious game during 2 months
>Matuidi is being rediscovered ax the fraud he is, aka your random L1 nigger that has a lot of stamina with no technical abilities

However Q$G line-up should be like :

Compo #PSG : Trapp, Aurier, Silva, Marqui, Maxwell, ADM or Pastore, Motta, Rabiot, Lucas, ADM or Cavani, Big Nose Cunt
>>
>>66751959
Did Pastore make it?
>>
>>66751959
Matuidi was always overrated shit. Never fell for the meme when his hype was at its highest last year.
>>
Ligue 1 would make any mediocre player look like the GOAT
>>
>>66752087

Yes but I sincerely can't say when was his last full game in a relevant fixture. It will be the same problem as Aurier during last game.

>>66752121

Glad to see I'm not alone. People are slowly starting to wake, thanks to Ngolo Kante and his performance with the NT

>>66752318

You're a 100% right, that should be the reason why Payet and Kante are the best players of Premier League this season I presume :^)

>americlaps talking about real football
>>
pls don't injure him further, he's our only chance to get past the group in June
>>
>>66752399
Yeah but with Pastore, the risk is necessary. The Aurier decision was fucking retarded and just Blanc trying to be clever. He should have played it safe and started Marquinhos and then ease Aurier back in with the Guingamp game like any normal person would, especially with this being the best chance in getting to the CL semis.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.