[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
30 for 30
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Espn.png (704 KB, 1080x563) Image search: [Google]
Espn.png
704 KB, 1080x563
30 for 30 thread? Which one is the best? I'm watching 'Fantastic Lies' right now. It's pretty good.
>>
of miracle and men
>>
Two Escobars
>>
Pony Excess is pretty good
>>
Can't wait to watch 30 for 30: Trevor's Story: The story of Trevor Story's storied career
>>
>>66740729
This.

'85 bears was good too
>>
Catching Hell.

The Gospel According To Mac
>>
the one about miami football was pretty good
>>
The one about the guy who scammed his way into buying the Islanders.

The one about the south Africa rugby team.
>>
The Two Escobars, Once Brothers, Survive and Advance, Fantastic Lies, 9.79*, Without Bias, and June 17, 1994 are probably my favorites.

What do people think about the 30 for 30 Shorts? The Delaney one was so sad, but there are some really good ones there too.
>>
You Don't Know Bo.

'85 Bears would have been GOAT if they included the story of the Super Bowl Shuffle and parts of it.
>>
>>66741372
Didn't they include it?
>>
>>66741493
They just did a 3 second part where it showed the cover and made a reference of them being chart toppers.
>>
>>66740498
That one was incredible, it made me angry honestly though
>>
>Poopovich
>>
>>66741629
Fuck off
>>
>>66740498
Rand University is by far the most interesting even if you are not a fan of football and will have you pulled in
>>
30 FOR 30 POWER RANKING

1. Once Brothers
2. Twp Escobars
3. Catching Hell
4. You Don't Know Bo
5. Rand University
>>
>>66741042
The U
>>
>>66740498
Just watched 'fantastic lies' last night. It was pretty good. Mike Nifong should still be in jail imo.
>>
>>66741881
>No Pony Express

Into the trash it goes
>>
>escobars
>bills losing 4 straight owls
>marinovich project
>run ricky run
>>
They're not as popular, but I liked Broke, and The Prince of Pennsylvania a lot.
>>
>Tim Richmond: to the limit
>Four Days in October
>The Price of Gold
>You don't know Bo
>Elway to Marino

The one about the Soviet hockey team and the holyfield/tyson ones are good too. As someone who grew up in philly in the late 80s early 90s the 85 bears one gave me too many feels seeing Buddy Ryan like that.

Shorts:
>Honus Wagner card
>The one about the crab mascot
>The one about the Giants RB who died
>The one about the Ali fight in NY
>The one about Pete Weber (bowling)
>>
Winning Time is the best/
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.