[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dude this is bullshit. Jordan was unquestionably the best golfer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Dude this is bullshit. Jordan was unquestionably the best golfer at the Masters. It is non debatable. He deserved that Jacket
>>
You get what you deserve. That's how 'sports without referees' works.
>>
>He deserved that Jacket
if that's true then he would have won it

you don't put two balls in the drink back to back and win many tournaments
>>
>amerilard """""""golf"""""""
>>
File: spleef.jpg (60 KB, 231x299) Image search: [Google]
spleef.jpg
60 KB, 231x299
>>
If hitting two balls consecutively into a water trap means you deserve the masters then I should be the all time masters leader.
>>
>>66739824
Nope, but your mom took swallowed some drinkthat was made from two balls last night.
>>
>Jordan was unquestionably the best golfer at the Masters

Not even close. He was actually off his game a lot of the tournament but made a fuckton of putts to hide it. Dustin Johnson outplayed the entire field combined with ball striking, but he couldn't make a putt to save his life.
>>
>>66741445
Dustin is the real JUST here. But I can identify him because practicing putting is for faggots.
>>
>>66741394
yeesh, that was a stretch
>>
>>66741394
here's your (you) now go to bed
>>
>>66741594

Yea he had a 5-10 foot birdie or eagle putt on just about every single hole in the entire tournament. He should have prolly won by 10+ shots. Never seen anyone miss that many.
>>
>>66741445
True dat. Spieth shot one good round on Thursday. For as much as Jordan was off the fairway yesterday , Bernhard Langer out drove him by 5 yards. -7 shouldn't have been low score and dominant leader of this tournament.
>>
>quadruple bogey

Yeah, nah.
>>
>>66739722

The "best" golfers hit well when the spotlight is on.
>>
>>66739722
>quadruple bogey
>deserving

kek
>>
File: Mickelson-winged-foot.jpg (36 KB, 640x283) Image search: [Google]
Mickelson-winged-foot.jpg
36 KB, 640x283
that's not how golf works bro
>>
File: BbSnHmtCEAAxGWT.jpg (26 KB, 599x489) Image search: [Google]
BbSnHmtCEAAxGWT.jpg
26 KB, 599x489
OP is pic related.
>>
>>66743543
How do you figure, douche?
>>
File: literally who.png (121 KB, 780x100) Image search: [Google]
literally who.png
121 KB, 780x100
lol
>http://strawpoll.me/7329836/r
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.