[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/nba/ General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW.jpg (327 KB, 1024x820) Image search: [Google]
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW.jpg
327 KB, 1024x820
Sunday April 10
All times in EST

Charlotte @ Washington - 98 @113
Lakers @ Houston on LP
Dallas @ Clippers on NBATV
Utah @ Denver 5:00
Milwaukee @ Philly 5:00
Brooklyn @ Indiana 6:00
Orlando @ Miami 6:00
Golden State @ San Antonio 7:00 (on NBATV)
Toronto @ New York 7:30
>>
>>66733291
Will this be the biggest single game of the season tonight?
>>
File: tumbo lulz.jpg (57 KB, 450x650) Image search: [Google]
tumbo lulz.jpg
57 KB, 450x650
H A W K S
>>
>>66733332
Probably not, they're resting players right?
>>
>>66733471
I don't think so.

Spurs rested @DEN to keep em cool for today. Warriors didn't even rest @MEM, they'll go for dat record booty
>>
>>66733526
No, only Diaw is out
>>
I've done some research and come to the conclusion that the 95-96 Bulls would absolutely rape these Warriors
>>
>>66733644
Show us the research la
>>
>>66733644
youre dumb
>>
>>66733291
Fucking duplicate
>>
>>66733709
They have the tools needed to match up with the Warriors:

-Lead the league in offensive rebounding rate
-4th in forcing turnovers
-Elite perimeter defenders
-Versatility
-Scoring pressure
-Defensive versatility

They can literally switch everything 1 through 5 and not lose a step defensively. Rodman would be an absolute pest on the glass. Barnes and Thompson, lol just forget about it. They'd be to shook to shoot the ball. That perimeter D would put the clamps on. And the two weaknesses of the Warriors are offensive rebounding and turnovers.

>>66733803
fuck off bandwagoner
>>
hey guys new meme:

seth curry best curry
>>
>>66733978
Fuck this thread
>>
Posting in non shit thread
>>
>>66733291

Thread warring is against the rules
>>
Bumping cuz Brazil>>>>>>>>>>>>>faggot Canada.
>>
File: ledlowspurs2.png (477 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
ledlowspurs2.png
477 KB, 650x433
ONE MORE HOUR

can't wait to see stephs and draymonds faces when they realize their chance at breaking the record is OVER and the only thing they have left is to tie

LMAO
>>
lmao look at this failure of a thread. Can Brazil do anything right?
>>
i just wanna say that i truly and utterly don't care if the spurs ruin their home record. it's a retarded and pointless record and i hope they're not chasing it. none of the games between the day they clinched the second seed and the first playoff game matter one bit.
>>
nice high school uniforms, indiana
>>
this thread is so much better than the other desu

who the fuck cares about jj reddit when you have an gsw x spurs
>>
>>66735493
>you will never make love to kristen and then watch the bulce sweep a meme team in game seven of the NBA finals
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.