[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LEICESTER CONFIRMED FOR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 400px-Leicester_City_crest.png (92 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
400px-Leicester_City_crest.png
92 KB, 400x400
IT'S OFFICIAL

With a victory today and a Manchester United loss, Leicester City have confirmed their place in next season's Champions League.

At the moment, they are assured of at least a play-off place.

>t-they're a meme
>t-they won't even finish in the top 4

Cracked open the top 4 monopoly on a transfer budget of about 50p. Remarkable.

Bigger and better to come too. What a side.
>>
HE'S SEEN PLAYERS
>>
Top seeds when they (or should I say WE) win the league
>>
I thought that they only qualified for the preliminary round? I mean if they finish 4th, can't they still lose that and not end up the group stage?
>>
WEAR THE FOX
E
A
R

T
H
E

B
L
U
E
>>
>>66726852
DAD......DAD......
>>
>>66726831
True, but we're winning the league la
>>
>>66726831
Yes but the media is still treating it as such.

And why wouldn't they? We never really bring this up every time Arselel finish 4th, we just say they got top 4 and into the CL.

AND, it does mean that there will be a CL shirt in the Leicester club shop next season regardless.
>>
numbers confirm Vardy winning hat trick vs Barca next year
>>
>>66726875
Oh, I have no doubts about that, but I just thought that everybody was getting a bit ahead of themselves
>>
>>66726902
as >>66726889 said, we never really question finishing 4th with the big clubs, so why with Leicester?

Besides, they will finish 2nd at worse.
>>
File: 1460283543559.jpg (119 KB, 1320x742) Image search: [Google]
1460283543559.jpg
119 KB, 1320x742
>T-THEY WILL OUT OF TOP 4 IN JANUARY
>>
>>66726831
>15 points difference with City
>>
>>66727058
It's a worst case scenario thing tbqh. Can't take anything for granted
>>
>>66727002
>t-they wont make it past january
>city will beat them
>they wont recover
>they'll choke
>>
Soundtrack for all you /lifelong/s here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R43dYg_Kuc0
>>
>Leicester will win
>Atletico will win
>Juve will win after conceding 10 matches
What a year lads
>>
>>66731928
do you think Juve decided to give the rest of Serie A a 10 game head start just to make the annual juvewinslol a bit more interesting/challenging?
>>
File: just as planned.jpg (10 KB, 269x188) Image search: [Google]
just as planned.jpg
10 KB, 269x188
>>66732122
>>
>>66732122
Honestly?
There's a good chance, I mean how do you go from 10th place to 20 almost consecutive wins
>>
>that Lesterl/a/d feel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjJWU0OheZo
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.