[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This motherfucker is so good at so many different aspects of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: draymond green.jpg (100 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
draymond green.jpg
100 KB, 1401x788
This motherfucker is so good at so many different aspects of basketball. He's maybe the most versatile basketball player I have ever seen and I'm an oldfag.

I mean, what's the weakest part of his game? Shooting? He's an above average shooter and that might be his weakest aspect. He's elite defensively and maybe the most versatile defender in the NBA. He can handle the ball and is a fantastic passer. He does a lot of shit you don't get credit for on a stat sheet and that doesn't stop him from filling up the stat sheet.
>>
>what's the weakest part of his game?

not being a meme
>>
>>66726413
He's a loud mouthed slack jawed ape. Fuck him and the warriors
>>
Agreed he's not getting enough credit for carrying the team anytime Steph and Klay can't find the net.
>>
Saved the Warriors asses last night that's for sure. I'd say his biggest weakness is ego. Taking threes that only curry should take. Aside from that I don't see any glaring flaws.
>>
>>66726413
Look at those stretch marks on his shoulders. Blatant roids right there.
>>
/sp/ loves to rave about this guy and say hes underrated compared to the Splash Bros, but every time I watch a Warriors game he doesnt seem that great. his defense is great but his offensive retardation always seems to fuck his team over

>drives to the hoop and whips the ball at the backboard hoping for a call
>doesn't get the call
>chimps out at the ref and gets a technical

or

>Warriors team selflessly passing the ball around the perimeter waiting for an open shot
>Draymond gets the ball
>Curry is open in the corner
>Draymond chucks up a brick instead of passing it

his defense is his only consistent ability. hes overrated imo
>>
>>66726746
weakfag detected. Stretch marks on that spot is normal even for casual athletes/weightlifters
>>
>>66726967

We get it, you're new to basketball.
>>
>>66726496
>>
File: Bi7fcOf.jpg (60 KB, 550x300) Image search: [Google]
Bi7fcOf.jpg
60 KB, 550x300
>draymond
Nigger to the 10th degree
Not even good enough to be a real star on a team by himself
>>
He's a nigger Shane Battier. Big fucking whoop
>>
>>66727384
hes right
>>
>>66726967
That second sequence has probably never happened
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.