[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
soccer could do with a 3pointer line tbfam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
soccer could do with a 3pointer line tbfam
>>
>>66726133
It would make it a lot more fun
>>
>>66726155
watching scrubs blast the ball to the stands from 30 yards away sure is fun
>>
>Let's make it so there are LESS goals in a match

Though I like that one clutch play could win you a game at 2-0 down
>>
>>66726386
Hockey and soccer are the only sports that don't have this possible scenario. Fucking semen slurping sports.
>>
>>66726213
Come smd baby pls
>>
>>66726213
yeah, it does not matter when the opposition is 7 up
>>
>>66726428

NFL? If a teams up by >16 points it's over 2 scores and two 2 point conversions. It'd have to be a hell of a play for the team to score, recover, score, recover, score.

Baseball I get what you're saying.
>>
>>66726428
Soccer would be much more fun to watch if it was on ice, players were even faster and physical, the nets were smaller adding challenge but the ball was smaller and faster too. I bet it would optimize scoring and eliminate the "matches are so boring because nothing happens but people jogging most of the time" talk.
>>
>>66726525
No like last minute.
>Touchdown as time expires when down 4
>Grand Slam in baseball when down 3 in the bottom 9th
>3 point buzzer beater when down 2

Its fucking exhilerating, going from losing one second to winning the next.
>>
>>66726624

Oh right, gotcha. Can't argue with that.
>>
>>66726428

Ironically they're two of the best sports..
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.