[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that they are the bad guys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 512x512
Reminder that they are the bad guys.
>>
>>66725449
Kys
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 795x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 795x750
>>66725593
>actually supporting the villains
>>
>Lads, It's Tottenham
>>
Stealing your thread OP.

Tottenham are only disliked because they're London based and hated by proxy by surrounding Premiership fans.

The further North you get the more Spurs and Arsenal are liked.
>>
L A D S
>>
>>66726517
I don't give a shit about your little local rivalry. They are trying to snag the title away from lester, that's why they're the bad guys.
>>
>>66726636
I'm not from London m8, living in Gwynedd from County Durham

I actually want Lester to win but wouldn't mind if Spurs snagged it.
>>
Go to bed Dennis
>>
It's okay. This is literally their best ever season and they're getting fucked by Leicester. Just sit back and laugh.
>>
>>66727365
Best thing would be Lester winning the league and Spurs finishing above Arsenal.
That way there will be enough memes for everybody.
>>
>it's Tottenham's fault that Kuyt was subbed off for being an old fatass

Go drown in the Maas
>>
Being the bad guys for a change feels kinda fun, I like it.
COYS
>>
>>66727447
And every other team Is getting dicked by Spurs and Leicester
>>
>>66727855
but they're not having their best season ever
>>
>>66728008
Yeah, can you imagine having the opportunity to walk the league then you wind up finishing behind spurs and Leicester. Funny shit
>arse
>Chelsea
>man u
>city
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.