[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't been following the EPL and Liverpoop for very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: thumb_9228_default_news_size_5.jpg (531 KB, 850x512) Image search: [Google]
thumb_9228_default_news_size_5.jpg
531 KB, 850x512
I haven't been following the EPL and Liverpoop for very long so I might be wrong, but the Liverpool fans seem kinda insane.

It's like they live in their own little world when judging their own performances as well as from other teams.

Same with Arsenal fans and some others, maybe even the entire EPL in general.
>>
fuck off herman
>>
Like in what way? I support Liverpool you can ask me something if you want.
>>
>>66716804

Most fans are like that. It's just that the insanity of Liverpool fans gets special attention because of their rivalry with Man United, which is the world's most popular team. So all the batshit crazy Liverpool fan stuff you see online like:

>Coutinho is world class
>We're going to sign Reus and Gotze
>Brendan Rodgers is the new Shankly (this was pre-slip, of course)

Gets magnified and reposted/retweeted by literally millions of Indians and Africans all over the world.
>>
>>66716852
In all honesty Liverpool fans are more delusional than others. Same with Feyenoord fans here.
>>
>>66716852
>Gets magnified and reposted/retweeted by literally millions

yes

>of Indians and Africans all over the world.

no

just visit redcafe for a tour of delusion
>>
>>66716852
How is Coutinho not world class?
>>
>>66717953
top kek
>>
>>66716852
but they are going to sign gotze...
>>
>>66718070
Maybe if they win the EL
>>
>>66717953
>>
>>66718246
>>66718055
name 10 better attacking mids
>>
>>66718308
I thought world class was top 5
>>
>>66718308
>Brazilian monkey delusion
>>
>>66718308
Firmino, Gotze, Eriksen, James, Isco, Rakitic, Silva, De Bruyne, Mata, Mkhitaryan
>>
>>66718352
And Ozil
>>
You should rename the thread to ABL circlejerk general
>>
>>66718385
Except it isn't huenig
>>
>>66718385
>he doesn't even play

Irrelevant, Coutinho wouldn't play if he was at Bayern.

>Eriksen, Mata

maybe

>Silva

lol, no
>>
>>66718352
>>66718423
>>66718429
>Gotze
he doesn't even play, is fat

>Isco, Eriksen, Silva, Mata
plain wrong
>>
>>66718451
Glad you have an argument besides
>lol no cuntinho is better
Sorry a blooters once or twice a year doesn't make a good am.
>>
>>66718308
messi
iniesta
james
gotze
pogba (can be if he's played there)
david silva
juan mata
koke
memetarian
de bruyne

those are all central players (or they favor the center even though manager plays them wide.)
if i just named 'attacking mids' it gets way easier
neymar, bale... etc
>>
>>66718451

The only guy on that list who Coutinho is arguably better than is Eriksen
>>
>>66718493
he has 10 goals in 33 games, like 3 or 4 of those were blooters.
>>
liverpool are going to pull a leicester next year and win the league
>>
>>66718352
Firmino started performing as striker
Gotze barely plays
He has better stats than Mata despite starting to perform in the last few months after a bad start
Silva has more assists but so would coutinho with Aguero in his team
James and Isco aren't good enough to be mids (defense gets exposed) in RM's 433 and can't play on the wing, so no.
>>
>>66718619
>Firmino started performing as striker

And Bale started as a fullback. What's your point?

>Gotze barely plays

Because he's on an incredible team.

>Silva has more assists but so would coutinho with Aguero in his team

Silva is miles ahead of Coutinho, anyone who's seen either of them play knows that.

>James and Isco aren't good enough to be mids (defense gets exposed) in RM's 433

What does that have to do with their ability as attacking midfielders? If you're arguing that Coutinho is a better central midfielder, then fine, but otherwise I don't see how it's relevant.

>and can't play on the wing, so no.

James played on the wing in Porto's 433 and Monaco's 433. He can play there, he's just not better in that position than Ronaldo or Bale.
>>
>>66716804
I think the facts there's loads of Indians/Asians doesn't help, they're probably the most delusional up there with some of the older fans who think it will go back to when we were the best.

A lot of us locals were pretty pessimistic, think that was down to the last six years of not having regular champions league and mismanagement. The moods generally been picking up and getting better, so next year's our year la :^)
>>
>>66718722
>americans
>>
>>66718722
>(you)
>>
>it's a liverpool delusion thread
Wew
>>
>>66716852
>Man United, which is the world's most popular team
>america = the world
>>
>>66716852
Yeah... no.

Go to RAWK if you wan't an inside look at the deluded mind of the subhuman scum known as scousers.

Also.

>that flag
>this topic
>>
File: 1418089101157.png (119 KB, 359x291) Image search: [Google]
1418089101157.png
119 KB, 359x291
>>66718497
>juan mata
>>
I'm an Everton fan from Liverpool and desu the actual scousers aren't that bad, it's all the bandwagoners from other parts of the UK that pretend to be scouse. The media fucking love them though, that's a big part of it.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.