[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>THE CITY OF /sp/ >THE CITY OF /sp/ >THE CITY OF /sp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: LogoPrimary_300x329.jpg (41 KB, 300x329) Image search: [Google]
LogoPrimary_300x329.jpg
41 KB, 300x329
>THE CITY OF /sp/
>THE CITY OF /sp/
>THE CITY OF /sp/
>THE CITY OF /sp/
>THE CITY OF /sp/
>>
>what is refball
I seriously hope SAS destroy them at home so that they cantie the record but not break it. That's the result I'd prefer.
>>
>>66710158
>>66710224
>Samefaggo
>>
>>66710158
They're getting destroyed tomorrow though
>>
>>66710241
You do know there's a real way (not looking at flags) to check this, right? Do it and you'll discover the truth
>>
>>66710224
And then Memphis finishes them off and cuck them of a share of the record
>>
Fucking bullshit refs
>>
>>66710224
I seriously hope that Spurs Will get sweeped un thé first round of thé playoff. They dont deserve to get the second seed
>>
>>66710280
You are posting from your phone and your computer
>>
>>66710318
>thé
>>
>>66710257
>implying they won't win

pathetic
>>
THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>66710158
fuck their faggot multi cultural bandwagon piece of shit team and state.

their whole team is what's killing Europe.

Spurs will beat them, and if not, Lebron.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.