[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is he the greatest boxer of all time /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: 939235929952.jpg (7 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
939235929952.jpg
7 KB, 182x277
why is he the greatest boxer of all time /sp/?
>>
File: 1458196932061.jpg (1 MB, 1617x750) Image search: [Google]
1458196932061.jpg
1 MB, 1617x750
All time no. Generation yes.
Disciplined work ethic, smart management, genius ring generalship, once in a lifetime defense and a natural talent for footwork, timing and accuracy.
>>
Because it's all he was qualified to do in the stock room
>>
HARD WORK. DEDICATION. PRAYERS AND BELIEF.
>>
Because he's truly blessed.
>>
Cause he never lost
>>
>manlet boxers
>>
>le played for points man
Yeah, he is great. But is there a single great moment you can think of with him? Like something completely unforgettable. He was always just there doing his thing.
>>
>>66701718
1. Gary Lockett
2. Charles Martin
3. Baldomir
4. Yer mum
7. Bermane Stiverne
(. Ur nan
9. Hamed innit
>>
>best in the manlet category
that's like saying an athlete that wins everything at the special olympics is the best athlete ever
>>
>>66701718
There's nothing great about this manlet nigger.
>>
People would still hate on Floyd, even if he cured cancer.
>>
I don't watch boxing but I usually play as Holyfield in Fight Night Champion
>>
>>66701718
>greatest boxer of all time
>lost his first fight against castillo
yeah, no
>>
He's not.
>>
>>66701718
>How you gonna act like a gangster -- you're soft kid
>You'd be scared of the chicks that I party with
>Sassy, dangerous, scandalous and grimy
>At your bullshit industry party you'll never find me
>>
>>66706969
He could start to cure cancer by killing himself tbqhwyf
>>
>>66707138
kek

KEK

K-E-K
>>
>>66701718
>greatest boxer of all time
>literally unknown to casuals in europe

He could come to Germany, apply for asylum as a """syrian""" refugee and start a new life over here without anyone noticing it's him.
>>
>>66701718
Him+ Tony Weeks as ref is the best boxer of all time. Any other ref wouldn't let him get away with 3 punches and then holding and leaning on his opponent for entire rounds without taking away points.
>>
File: Floyd.png (112 KB, 1040x737) Image search: [Google]
Floyd.png
112 KB, 1040x737
>Best defense
>best offense (when he was younger)
>best ring IQ
>Cracking resume
>undefeated
>GOAT longevity (dude was P4P #1 undisputed at age 38) unlike other """""""""""GOAT's"""""""""""""
>Didn't get rekt by bums like Ali/Tyson/Holyfield/Lewis/SRL/Hagler/Duran/Hearns/RJJ etc
>Best PPVS

He's just the undeniable GOAT senpai.
>>
File: Worrel Domination.png (525 KB, 773x650) Image search: [Google]
Worrel Domination.png
525 KB, 773x650
>>66707530
too bad he can't read anything you just said anon
>>
>>66703191
>when his "defense" is really just his reflexes
>>
he isn't the best though. he couldn't even truly fight people at weights like 147, he had to use dirty tactics and home town advantages in all his fight, not to mention cherrypick his opponents, and pick when to fight decent fighters, and when he'd fight the good fighters it would be at their lowest points, even if they had a win before their fight with him.
>>
>>66707717
enough of that meme
>>
>>66707138
T
O
P

K
E
K
>>
>>66701718
I always found is incredibly ironic the ghetto nigger who chats shit, calls people out throws money around and beats his wife in an incredible defensive and technical boxer, just doesn't feel right
>>
File: wjp1xVE.png (1 MB, 1169x800) Image search: [Google]
wjp1xVE.png
1 MB, 1169x800
>Height: 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
>>
>>66703191

I was going to say this. He was born and bred to box. Surrounded by it his entire life, with an elite genetic pedigree
>>
http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Sugar_Ray_Robinson
>>
File: trashcan man.jpg (23 KB, 435x290) Image search: [Google]
trashcan man.jpg
23 KB, 435x290
>manlet classes
>>
>>66701718
>why is he the greatest boxer of all time /sp/?
He's really good about dodging fighters capable of beating him.
>>
>>66707138
This desu
>>
pound for pound doesnt exist

this nigga would get KO'd by any HW in existence
>>
>>66701718
SlayerS_BoxeR
>>
>>66703191
and /thread
>>
>49-0

Rustles my autism
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.