[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At least the Dodgers changing a pitcher didn't cost a World
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Dusty_Baker.jpg (16 KB, 190x285) Image search: [Google]
Dusty_Baker.jpg
16 KB, 190x285
At least the Dodgers changing a pitcher didn't cost a World Series
>>
are you retarded? in 2002 it was the giants NOT changing pitchers that lost the game. pedro needed to be pulled and dusty didn't do it.
>>
>>66684273
>lost the World Series
>TO THE ANGELS

LOLOL
>>
File: 1451975527323.png (48 KB, 563x470) Image search: [Google]
1451975527323.png
48 KB, 563x470
>>66684186
>doyers piggybacking off anaheim's success

win your own world series puto
>>
>>66684300
yeah. when we were 5 out from winning the ws. thanks.

fortunately we've made up for that recently.
>>
File: 1455855113884.jpg (89 KB, 624x658) Image search: [Google]
1455855113884.jpg
89 KB, 624x658
>>66684273
fucking lol. I'm pretty sure he was talking about Russ Ortiz

>mfw millennial Giants fans
>>
>>66684339
>LOSING THE WORLD SERIES
>TO THE ANGELS

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>66684342
>implying we shouldn't have won it in game six

when dusty went out to the mound then left pedro on after he started fucking up i almost fucking screamed.
>>
the angels-giants alliance shall never falter
>>
>>66684458
suck. my fucking. dick.

no alliance.
>>
>>66684419
you are so drunk man. who the fuck is Pedro?

let's just relive the moment together, when Dusty Baker pulled "Pedro"... or Jose, or Livan or whatever mexican name you want to insert here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYJFiaVGQwU
>>
HAHAHAHAHA

I STILL CANT BELIEVE THE GIANTS LOST TO THE ANGELS
>>
>>66684516
a) super fucking drunk
b) somehow in the last 14 years my racist ass decided ortiz's first name was pedro. deal with it.

regardless, nigger needed to be pulled
>>
>>66684632
>super fucking drunk
>no typos
>tries to hide what a fucking millenial bandwagoner he is
>deal with it
>>
>Barry never got his ring

feels bad man
>>
>>66684665
>what is autocorrect

fucking retard
>>
>>66684632
I'm so trolled right now. I have no idea what's even happening right now because Russ "Pedro" Ortiz WAS pulled from that game

This kind of helps explain the Trump movement for me. when the kids are stupid, they're stupid
>>
You're a moron OP. The Giants own baseball in California. They have 3 championships in 5 years, and based on how strong this team is, it'll probably be 4 in 6. Your idiot manager pulled a guy throwing a no-no for his shitty fucking 8th inning guy who promptly blew it. What a disgrace.
>>
>>66684832
And that changes the fact that Rusty Baker pulled out Russ Ortiz too early?
>>
>>66684186
>"World" Series
>>
>>66684857
No but rusty is no longer the manager of the Giants, his poor managing will no longer affect us (aside from a game against the nationals.)
Dave Roberts' poor managing will continue to affect the dodgers however.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.