[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to tell me why I shouldn't kill myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
You have 10 seconds to tell me why I shouldn't kill myself
>>
>>66683292
You shouldn't deny someone else the pleasure of doing it for you.
>>
>>66683292
so we can kill each other
>>
>>66683292
do it faggot, you wont
>>
>>66683292
jesus loves you
>>
fresh memes
>>
File: jojo.jpg (24 KB, 458x424) Image search: [Google]
jojo.jpg
24 KB, 458x424
>>66683292
Hookers and drugs/booze

After those are all exercised go on ahead
>>
Aussie Rules season is just heating up and it is a meme sport full of total chodes.
>>
>>66683292
ily senpai

jk off yourself the only thing we're doing on this planet is delaying the ineveitable :)
>>
>>66685092
that was sarcasm btw I'm fucking lit atleasst go blow some money on hookers and booze before you do it
>>
>>66683292
Because somewhere out there right now is the next female you're going to sex with.
>>
You get to watch the cubs dominate the National league this year and come out on top with the most wins, easily sweep their opponent in the NLDS to move on and lose in game 7 of the NLCS and see the entire city of Chicago go up into goat curse fueled flames.
>>
if you think you should then that's your decision
>>
Because I love you
>>
/sp/'s tour de france live threads are the best and that isn't until the late summer.
>>
It gets better
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.