[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know your other half really loves you when they let you do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: CfbO_YmUAAAk7Qw.jpg (79 KB, 600x593) Image search: [Google]
CfbO_YmUAAAk7Qw.jpg
79 KB, 600x593
You know your other half really loves you when they let you do this.

An Arsenal fan in Malaysia last weekend hosted an extravagant Arsenal themed wedding on the same day Arsene Wenger’s men beat Watford 4-0.

The dancefloor was hilariously replaced by a mini football pitch whilst the couple used the Arsenal emblem on their menu.

The newlyweds, who were not wearing any Arsenal gear, were surrounded by plenty who were for a wedding photo at the venue.

3rd in the Premier League table, Arsenal are still just about in the title race but need runaway league leaders Leicester City to slip up big time.
>>
File: CfbO7Z7VIAIz9jf.jpg (72 KB, 600x592) Image search: [Google]
CfbO7Z7VIAIz9jf.jpg
72 KB, 600x592
>>
File: CfbO98YUEAAMFAo.jpg (63 KB, 600x591) Image search: [Google]
CfbO98YUEAAMFAo.jpg
63 KB, 600x591
>>
File: CfbO8vzVAAEVtKZ.jpg (59 KB, 600x593) Image search: [Google]
CfbO8vzVAAEVtKZ.jpg
59 KB, 600x593
>>
degenerate malays
>>
what's up with south east asians and their love for arsenal/liverpool/manure

so weird
>>
>>66669813
>what's up with south east asians and their love for arsenal/liverpool/manure

they aren't going to root for their colonial overlords. looking at you there France.
>>
>>66669830

no you

maybe they just like the red color
>>
>>66669687

This happens sometimes in Asia. There was a wedding in Hong Kong that was Tottenham themed, and there have been at least a dozen Thai weddings where people wore Liverpool shirts.
>>
>>66669813
>arsenal/liverpool/manure
>all owned by americans

coincidence?
>>
>>66669843
>Liverpool wedding, Singapore

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2117661/Liverpool-wedding-Singapore-couple.html

>Tottenham wedding, Thailand

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/supporters-club/news/thailand/spurs-themed-wedding-in-thailand-080316/

>Man United wedding, Kenya

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2744723/Manchester-United-mad-couple-enjoy-themed-wedding-Kenya.html
>>
>>66669865
>Liverpool wedding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=57&v=vBzwJPkwwDg

How obsessed do you have to be to sing You'll Never Walk Alone at your fucking wedding?
>>
me on the top left
>>
>>66669687
this degree of fandom is cringeworthy
>>
>>66669687
me the bride
>>
>>66669835
>maybe they just like the red color

just because you ran from a burning building and firefighter America got burned on a hot doorknob doesn't mean we are their colonizers.
>>
>>66669893

We had troops there for almost 20 years tbf. The landmines we put in Cambodia are still blowing off the legs of little kids
>>
>>66669830
Malaysia was a british colony. Unlike a lot of ungrateful savages, malaysians are generally appreciate of the spread of civilization/education

t. 5 bintang malaysian
>>
>>66669908
>malaysians are generally appreciate
oh boy

I haven't slept for 36 hours, please don't crucify me for that one
>>
>>66669877

L MAO
>>
>>66669908

That's because the Malaysians got to spend a little time under Japanese rule and realized that the British weren't really so bad after all. Same thing happened with Filipinos.
>>
File: cowgirl wedding theme.jpg (241 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
cowgirl wedding theme.jpg
241 KB, 600x400
You guys might think this is stupid but you have never seen a formal cowboy/western themed wedding in the USA.

They are scary common.

>Formal cowboy hats
>formal cowboy
>formal
>>
>>66669923
that might be the case. Still, a lot of malays go to England because they love the English so much. I would know, my grandmother loved them so much she married one
>>
>>66669923
french were also bigger pricks on average than the british.
>>
>>66669930
i think themed weddings are shit in general desu
>>
>>66669930
I go to Baylor, this disgusting shit is everywhere.

Southern hipsters are the absolute worst of two worlds.

"Shabby chic" design may be the worst thing to ever happen, and it's pretty much a requirement for Baylor sororities.
>>
worst themed wedding power rankings rated from worst to 'best'

>star wars
>star trek
>soccer themed
>Nintendo/Retro Gaming
>any boston sports team
>formal cowboy
>barefoot wedding on beach in Jamaica where groom wears linen shirt and bare feet and you have to buy your airfare and hotel
>>
>>66669830
I was so confused by your post.
>>66669893
This makes less grammatical sense, but I understand and you're still stupid.

Vietnam does not equal the entirety of south-east Asia.
>>
>>66669930
>You have never seen a formal cowboy/western themed wedding in the USA

I had never even heard of this. This is almost as bad as a Jewish white girl in miami having a quincinera.
>>
>>66669983
>Vietnam does not equal the entirety of south-east Asia.

But the US got involved in Cambodia and Laos in addition to Vietnam, mostly through bombings, landmines, and "military advisors". Those three countries all used to be part of French Indochina.
>>
This is unsurprising. Only mentally ill people support Arsenal.
>>
>>66669991
>I had never even heard of this. This is almost as bad as a Jewish white girl in miami having a quincinera

they are pretty common since there are lots of farms and B&Bs that make nice wedding places for people who dont want to be married in a church (churches have caught on and charge the princesses 2-5k)

The worst part is that if you are invited as a male groomsman you are expected to have a matching stetson and vest (usually leather) which run $200 and $100 respectively.

So for the price of a decent suit at Macy's you have bought a hat and vest you will never wear again.
>>
>>66670015
Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos are still not the entirety of southeast asia

malaysia, thailand, the philippines, etc. The lattermost was actually a spanish colony, and then one of the only american colonies, IIRC
>>
>>66670025
>never wear again
depends on if you're in Texas

I live in Texas, I bought a very expensive pair of boots at the rodeo once, I wear them all the time
>>
>>66670028

That guy never said they were, though. He just said "looking at you, France", which I assume was a reference to France being one of the colonial powers involved in Southeast Asia.
>>
>>66670039
>Texas

It's the only state that's felt like a foreign country to me. Like it was the exact opposite of Canada or something.
>>
>>66669687
cringe as fck
>>
>>66669687
now i know how japs look at white men who are weebos and shit,
>>
This marriage won't last long.
>>
Why some qts have no head cover and some do?! What gives malaysia.
>>
>>66669687
>An Arsenal fan
>In Malaysia
Choose one
>>
>>66669953
>>66669930
>>66670025
>>66670039

>living in the south
>>
>>66669687
How the fuck can someone who lives on the otherside of the world, has NO connection to London and has probably never seen them play claim to support a team this much?
I literally can't understand it
>>
>>66676736

It's pathetic, but its not much worse than all the paki bandwagonners from Luton that support Man U.
>>
File: smug martial [2].png (934 KB, 866x846) Image search: [Google]
smug martial [2].png
934 KB, 866x846
>>66669687
>An Arsenal
>Fan
>In Malaysia
>>
>tfw no qt colonies who will bandwagon your teams

all we had was some african regions for a while until the jellymad brits took them away from us
>>
>>66671658
>a head attached to a body
>in Mexico
choose one
>>
>>66676736
>>66676736
Why? The most arbitrary thing about modern teams is where they are located. There is literally one player on the team from London, plus what, 4 more from England? The rest of the squad, the Manager, and both of the major shareholders aren't English. So if most of the team and management isn't English, why doesn't it make sense that most of the fans also aren't English?

If you enjoy their style of play and want to see them win that should be enough. Or should we only drive cars from our respective countries, since we have no connection to foreign carmakers, despite any pleasure we might derive? And only eat locally grown food, drink locally made wine despite being able to import better grub from overseas?

People who obsess over where fans are from are pathetic lol
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.