[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://deadspin.com/bomani-jones-we ars-shirt-1769642578?utm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
File: rzzkftng6umlgijrbkgc.jpg (41 KB, 800x446) Image search: [Google]
rzzkftng6umlgijrbkgc.jpg
41 KB, 800x446
http://deadspin.com/bomani-jones-wears-shirt-1769642578?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

>Bomani Jones filled in for one of the Mikes on ESPN’s Mike and Mike this morning and wore a “Caucasians” shirt, which featured a parody of the Cleveland Indians’ Chief Wahoo logo. Molly Qerim and Jones actually dedicated airtime to the shirt, which was supposedly “dominating the social media conversation” as the show progressed.

>After saying that he chose to wear the shirt because “it was clean,” Jones discussed the idea behind it: It would be weird to have the Caucasians as a sports mascot, so why is a baseball team still called the Indians?

Thoughts?
>>
Topkek

What people don't understand is is that fans would get behind this mascot and support the team with appropriate flare.
>>
>>66666013

imagine if you found out a chinese sports team called themselves cowboys or ranchers or pioneersmen or w/e and were stereotypical white wild west americans with the hats all the leather and any other generalization you could imagine

NO
ONE
WOULD
CARE
>>
>linking directly to deadspin, and doing it poorly
please post on reddit instead
>>
>>66666910
>mfw Australians unironically stole NFL team names for their dumb rugby league.

Why would a place with no cowboys have a team called cowboys? Or the Broncos?
>>
no one cares
>>
File: FightingWhites.png (103 KB, 400x269) Image search: [Google]
FightingWhites.png
103 KB, 400x269
Indians tried this at some college and it backfired since white people thought it was great
>>
these teams already exist

vikings, celtics, fightin irish

bomani is just trying to stay relevant/ further his E!SPN career
>>
Tryhard blacks zzzzzz
>>
The 3 previous threads were adequate and didn't require posting cuckspin shit
>>
did deadspin wrote an article about abby how she is allowed to smoke weed and do cocaine cause she is a women?
>>
>be Bomani
>Be black
>Wakes up and thinks to himself, "How will I piss white people off today?"
>Wears this shirt on Kike and Mike.
>"What? I was only trying to raise awareness. "

Lets dispel this notion that Bomani Jones didn't know what he was doing. He knew exactly what he was doing. Race baiting like all the black ESPN guys do to further divide the races because that's what they really want.
>>
>>66667125
Why did they use thang? That shut is pretty great though. If a bunch of white guys made that team they'd get in trouble.
>>
File: 1460008739954.jpg (90 KB, 803x430) Image search: [Google]
1460008739954.jpg
90 KB, 803x430
>>66666013
I could get behind the Caucasians desu senpai

Also

>not using pastebin for shitspin
>>
None of this would have even happened if white people weren't so WOAT.
>>
>>66666013
I'd be fine with a Caucasian baseball team desu
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>66666013
the nose for the mascaot should be longer
>>
>>66667485
They're not called the hebrews
>>
>>66667497
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2009/05/next-weeks-doubleheader-aryan-nations-v-hadassah/17318/

http://www.peppergame.com/
>>
>>66666013
>>66666954

How does Deadspin still exist? Didn't their parent company go bankrupt thanks to the Hulk Hogan lawsuit?
>>
>>66667125
>The team sold enough shirts that they were eventually able to endow a sizable scholarship fund for Native American students at Northern Colorado.
>In 2003, the team donated $100,000 to the University of Northern Colorado's UNC Foundation, which included $79,000 designated for the "Fightin' Whites Minority Scholarship"

lmao
>>
File: Deadspin.png (269 KB, 1594x895) Image search: [Google]
Deadspin.png
269 KB, 1594x895
>>66669656
>>
>>66669656
they won't go bankrupt his award will be reduced greatly on appeal and gawker will be forced to give a larger portion of it's equity to their private investors to gain cash on hand to pay the judgment.

according to BMW v Gore his punitives can usually only be 10x actual damages and actual damages must be based in fact, provable and not speculative.

Gawker will probably end up paying Hulk about 50 million.
>>
White people arent pussy babies like minorities when it comes to team mascots. Notre Dame has the most insulting mascot of them all with a drunk irishman who wants to fight yet no irish people give a rats ass about it.
>>
>>66670063
The fucking irish love it.
>>
>>66666013
CURSE YOU DARK MAN! HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY RACE WITH THAT OFFENSIVE T-SHIRT. This is truly awful. The only way we can make up for this injustice is by having every major sports team based off of an indigenous tribe change their name to fit with our politically correct society. We should also giver out (more) free college to every black kid, as well as a 30..no 40% increase in welfare bux, and their own white hoe. This is the only way racism will end guys. I see it all in this man... no this hero's t-shirt. Thank you sir. thank you.
>>
>>66666013
Because its used in a positive way, its a depiction that a sports team wants associated with it; the injins fighting spirit and all that honorable shit. Stop sjws pls
>>
>>66666013
I don't give a shit about boreball but I'd support the Caucasians
>>
Where can I get a Caucasians shirt?
>>
File: 1442424344546.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1442424344546.png
386 KB, 667x670
>the feather is a dollar bill sign
>implying white people are successful and have money is somehow insulting
>>
hey guys look at me I'm being provocative look at me
>>
Make a team called indians
>raycissm
>make a team called whities/caucasians
>people dont give a shit and support them like any other team
>proof of white privilege
You guys are fucking doomed. Build that fucking wall already, jamal.
>>
File: irish.jpg (153 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
irish.jpg
153 KB, 1500x1500
?
>>
>all these white people in this thread that are butthurt
>then crying about how the indians aren't butthurt
>>
File: 16721207-standard.jpg (70 KB, 665x436) Image search: [Google]
16721207-standard.jpg
70 KB, 665x436
>>66666013
I love the butthurt ness that this brings every fucking year.
>>
File: Aus_Brumby_Band_of_four.jpg (140 KB, 962x643) Image search: [Google]
Aus_Brumby_Band_of_four.jpg
140 KB, 962x643
>>66667067
A bronco is a feral horse, dumbass. Doesn't necessarily mean a cowboy.
>>
cool shirt.
white people can't imagine a world where they aren't 100% right all the fucking time. get fucked.
>>
>>66682935
u mad shitskin?
>>
>>66682993
yes. but i don't matter so...?
>>
>>66667385
>Race baiting like all the black ESPN guys do to further divide the races because that's what they really want.
How is the Caucasians shirt race baiting while an Indians shirt isn't?
>>
Why is no one talking about the shirt the host is wearing? The fucking gorgeous half Mediterranean and Middle Eastern woman with the extremely low cut thin white t-shirt ending just between her enormous perfect breasts?
>>
>>66683129
are you as dumb as bomani nigger jones?

no one cares about the Caucasians thing. truth is i would totally support a team called that because its based, but thats a different story

bomani is a retarded nigger whose only happiness is trying to humiliate whitey. it doesnt work because whitey isnt a booty blasted minority that gets offended over everything. its one of those let me be offended for you people and they are the worst
>>
>>66682751
stop pretending to be retarded
>>
Should have worn a shirt with cumskin, would have triggered 4chan more
>>
>>66683129
sup bomani
>>
>its a bomani stirs up racial shit because hes a hack episode

remember the RGIII crap?
>>
ironically he would call me racist for wearing that shirt
>>
>>66667385
>malfunctioning in progress
>>
>>66673465
The only butthurt one here is (You)
>>
File: 1459817212335.jpg (114 KB, 557x305) Image search: [Google]
1459817212335.jpg
114 KB, 557x305
>>66673465
shut up kike/nigger
>>
>>66683129
Be careful. Pointing out the hypocrisy of white supremacy will anger most of the people here.
>>
Is anyone actually outraged? Is this just another "people we're supposed to get outraged but no one did but we'll report it anyway" episode?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.