[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post in this thread if your team has not lost a game at home yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: San_Antonio_Spurs4.jpg (123 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
San_Antonio_Spurs4.jpg
123 KB, 1365x1024
Not so fast, Memeiors

Enjoy your version of the NBA finals, you Mexican fucks. Enjoy the mental gymnastics of explaining how you got raped by the TWolves at home

Enjoy explaining to your kids why you want to move to Texas instead of staying in Mexifornia
>>
It's funny because people will actually think Pop wanted to win this game when its clear from Diaw being out that he did not
>>
Enjoy your #1 seed memeiors. We'll enjoy our chip
>>
>>66665415
You're right, he played most the starters in a game he wanted to throw

Genius spurs fans back at it again with some good excuses. Want some cheese with that whine?
>>
>>66665352
>San Antonio
>Calling anyone Mexican

The fuck
>>
>>66665813
Yeah, with lineups he wouldn't use in the playoffs

The mental gymnastics you guys have

>>66665817
Compared to California, Texas is all American
>>
>>66665862
>mental gymnastics

I think there's a tad bit of hypocrisy going on here. Warriors 2-1 on the season. qq
>>
>>66665900
And the Warriors lost to the TWolves and Celtics at home

Care to explain that?
>>
>>66665862
Nigger you must not live in Texas you realize san antonio is 60% hispanic?
>>
>>66666053
Please don't feed the troll
>spuds
>>
73-9 fo sho, dem boys will go 41-1 way home to fat ass bitches.
>>
gay
>>
>>66666071
>troll
>no evidence Pop wanted to win the game
>>
>>66665921
What does that say about your team when the team that lost to Lakers and wolves blew your team out twice. Plus you guys got btfo by linsanity too
>>
>>66665921
>At home
Semantics.

>Losing to trash teams
Meaningless. 96 bulls had similar losses. I know you folk love to nuthug them

Spurs have lost to cavs, rockets, okc. All teams they could face. Warriors walk over good teams.
>>
>>66666163
Didn't lose at home

>>66666212
Yeah, compare your meme fluke squad to a real historical team.

It's not a far stretch to say these Spurs would rape the 96 Bulls. Best defense of all time
>>
>>66666244
>This much delusion

Didn't compare warriors to the bulls. I said the bulls lost games against trash teams too in their historical season.

I know you are either trolling or delusional at this point because of your last line in that post.
>>
>>66666244
Delusional
>>
>>66666358
>>66666368

>samefag
>>
>>66666394
No, I think it might be that you are actually delusional
>>
>people still fall for this obvious b8
>>
>>66665862
SA is 60% beaner you stupid fuck.
>>
>>66665352
BTFO
T
F
O
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.