[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the Leicester meme continue next season?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 1024x576
Will the Leicester meme continue next season?
>>
>>66664898
I hope so
>>
>>66666666
obviously not
>>
>>>66666666
>>
No.

There are so many stats that show luck. Seriously, 70% of their wins by 1 goal? Even SAF's United never came near that.

18 opponents shots hitting the woodwork?

Pythagorean goals and expected goals say they should fighting for Europa, not for the title.

It is a beautiful story, bit it will only last one season.
>>
File: 1459497535325.jpg (1 MB, 2468x1800) Image search: [Google]
1459497535325.jpg
1 MB, 2468x1800
>>66671932
You seem to be chatting shit pal.
>>
They'll be top 4. Their owner is about as rich as Abramovich and they're going to make a fuck load when they offload Mahrez
>>
File: 1458693874173.jpg (164 KB, 601x735) Image search: [Google]
1458693874173.jpg
164 KB, 601x735
>>66671977
>when they offload Mahrez
He wants Champions League football, and to start every game. He only gets that at Leicester, with his Leicester born wife, and his Leicester based premier league winners medal.

Mahrez and Kante are close to signing contract upgrades anyway.
Vardy already signed extension.
Not one of the important 18 has their contract running out this summer, and not one will be sold unless there's a considerable offer. Everyone wants in and nobody wants out.

It's the best position to be in, especially with money coming in, the TV deal, guarenteed Prem and Champions League football, and with one of the best scouting teams around.
>>
>>66672033
>Implying halal, p$g, buyern or even shitty won't offer an exorbitant amount of money for him.
Money talks in the end. Its a business, not a craft meet. I can honestly see halal coming in with a 60 mil deal to replace Benzema or Bale
>>
>>66672094
>not replacing Ronald
>not replacing hamez

Do you know how I know that you know fuck all about anything?
>>
>>66672094
>I can honestly see halal coming in with a 60 mil deal to replace Benzema or Bale
>£60m
Is this supposed to be a joke?

He's on a 4 year contract at the Premier League leaders with guarenteed Champions League football in the richest league in the world and you think some Halal baby are going to spurge out only £60m for the best player of the year who has showed incredible promise over the last few seasons playing out of position, and from the wing?

He goes for nothing short of £90m in all honesty, the owners at Leicester are not fools, players like Mahrez don't come around too often.
>>
>>66672175
Not only that but he's a fan of Barcelona and his idol is Messi.

Only way he leaves Leicester is if Barca come calling, or PSG offer a rediculous, truly rediculous sum.
>>
that would imply that they will also end the season as a meme team so no, they won't, they'll crash and burn, hopefully in a funnier way than liverpool
>>
Thank fuck.

Henderson is out of the Euros.

Happy weekend, lads!
>>
>>66672189

Don't be so sure, there's a good amount of clubs that can easily double or triple his salary. Champions League football will then be secondary, so will playing at Barca alongside his idol. Also come on, who is he gonna replace? Nerman, Messi or Suarez?
>>
>>66672239
Not only that, selling Benzema to most likely Arsenal will open the door up. And he'll get CL and start at Madrid with double the money Lester will pay him at most.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.