[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ways to improve soccer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: crossbar.gif (17 KB, 507x457) Image search: [Google]
crossbar.gif
17 KB, 507x457
hi im actually an american and I have an idea or two to improve soccer

why don't you make it so that shots on the posts or crossbar count as goals? it wouldn't change the game intrinsically at all but it would lead to higher scoring

or to prevent glances off and behind racking up the goal count you could like, make it so that if it hits the post, it has to land inside the playing field to count as a goal or something

also remove offsides but make it so that players can't go into the opposing diving square at all. this removes diving and speeds up the game while providing entertaining blooters all day long
>>
Just when I thought the suggestions in threads like this couldn't get more retarded.
>>
>>66649207
>hi im actually an american and I have an idea or two to improve soccer

You don't say
>>
>diving square
kek
>>
>>66649207
>TF
>TT
>>
>>66649207
>game bigger then sport
>irrelevant nation wants to change it
GTFO
>>
One word: Multiball
>>
>hi im actually an american

DROPPED
>>
>>66649392
wait so you'd listen if I said I was Canadian
>>
File: 1450555755648.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1450555755648.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>66649207
>diving square
>>
>>66649207
These ideas are stupid as fuck, but I lel'd @ "diving square"
>>
>>66649207

The offside rule is irreplaceable, it's the main area of the game that add's depth
>>
>>66649207
>people still falling for the "I'm American and I know how to make soccer great again" bait
>>
ADDED TIME MULTI BALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjI-qh37xf0
>>
>>66649471
I dont know man I find them hilarious. Keep em coming
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>I regard the diving square
>>
penalties after 90 minutes if draw
>>
File: cbz07VP.png (54 KB, 144x138) Image search: [Google]
cbz07VP.png
54 KB, 144x138
>>66649207
>diving square
>>
>opposing diving square
chuckled desu
>>
>it wouldn't change the game intrinsically at all but it would lead to higher scoring
>I have ADHD
kill yourself
>>
>>66649207
"soccer" is the most important ,the most played, the most popular, and the best sport in the world. you dont need to do shit
>>
>>66651652
/thread
>>
hi im actually a canadian but i have an idea or two to improve our flag
>>
>>66651946
our flag is perfect m8 wtf you on about
>>
good idea. we could also do with a commercial break after every two or three plays tb
>>
You guys just dont understand. We dont want improve soccer because soccer is perfect
>>
ITT: dumb foreigners being baited
>>
>>66651946
>not liking our leaf
get out famm
>>
>>66662956
>sport as boring as pissing
>perfect
They now providing internet in the favela?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.