[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This actually happened lol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: 1398610338361.webm (760 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1398610338361.webm
760 KB, 854x480
This actually happened lol
>>
he actually said to his team mates "this does not slip"

and then he slipped
>>
File: stevie.jpg (757 KB, 2200x1548) Image search: [Google]
stevie.jpg
757 KB, 2200x1548
>>66649174
It's a prank bro
>>
>>66649172
>>66649174
you literally can't make shit like this up
>>
>>66649172
>>66649174
>>66649200
>>66649201
All you idiots giving Gerrard stick. Most of you are like 15 or some foreign glory hunter who only just started watching the game a couple years ago. You only seen Gerrard the last few years when age caught up with him. Even then he managed to adapt to a new position and become one of the best in his position in the world. Even now at near 35 he could walk in to any team in the world. But let me tell you, between, say, 2003-2010 Gerrard was arguably the best midfielder, and maybe best all round player in the world. He was immense. The most complete player, an absolute Powerhouse.

The disrespect and all the jokes about Gerrard since the slip by opposition fans is just wrong and you should be ashamed. If you want an idea of the legend and Genius that was / is Stevie G then search Gerrard Best Goals Ever on YouTube and then fucking hang your heads in shame. The only midfielder who comes close to Gerrard the last 20 years is Zinedine Zidane. Not Paul Scholes, not Lampard, not Pirlo. They are all great players in their own right but not compare to Stevie.

Truth is, Gerrard has given me some of the best moments, not just in football, but in life (Istanbul, Olympiakos, West Ham). Rival fans quite simply are jealous that they never had Gerrard or a player like him in their own team. Anyway, that's enough from me I am off to get my daily fix / high of Gerrard Best Goals Ever.
>>
lol come on, this never happened. no way something this hilarious could ever happen.

slipping the title away after literally saying 'this does not slip'? yeah alright mate, I totally believe you.
>>
classic football moment
>>
>>66649284
Why do you argue with 13 years-old kids?
>>
>>66649174
Guys, i don't think he meant it literally...as in, this literally don't slip.

But then he literally slipped.
>>
it was a set up
he got jumped
>>
>>66649284
holy shit nigga
I ain't reading all dat shit
>>
>>66649284
i was going to read all of this but all the fucks given SLIPPED away
>>
File: 1444766202322.png (59 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
1444766202322.png
59 KB, 500x402
>>66649172
>this does not slip
>>
>>66649346
they also slipped figuratively
>>
File: steven gerrard.gif (1010 KB, 350x264) Image search: [Google]
steven gerrard.gif
1010 KB, 350x264
>>
>>66649174
>>66649172
I don't think the most gifted writer could write anything as great desu lads.
>>
THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP
>>
File: Gerrard.webm (436 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Gerrard.webm
436 KB, 320x240
>>
liverpool 3 - 2 city
>we beat city we've won the league
>that liverpool feel
>champions elect la
>look at gerrard what heart
>we go again! xD
norwich 2 - 3 liverpool
>grinding out wins is the sign of champions
>how many will be beat chelsea by la
liverpool 0 - 2 chelsea
>anti football, were still top of the league
>defending is easy
>palace is a fortress city wont win there
palace 0 - 2 city
>everton will do us a favour
everton 2 - 3 city
>they let city win
>b-bitter
>its still on if we beat palace and newcastle by 7
palace 3 - 3 liverpool
>b-but rodgers said defending is easy
>city will lose to villa
>villa are good against the big sides
city 4 - villa 0
>west ham will do us a favour
>b-big andy with the 90th minute winner
>i-it's not over yet
city 2 - west ham 0
>t-top 4 was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>n-next year is the year

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four games to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Alan Hanson

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Bill Shankly

Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert
>>
>>66649284
Build the wall, Jose
>>
>>66649284
Reminder that that was Gerrards LAST EVER GAME as a Liverpool player

His last ever memory as a Liverpool Player will be Peter Crouch scoring and the number 6 appearing on the scoreboard, a rare time when he has seen it in relation with Liverpool without it following the number 9

The last ever thing he will hear as a Liverpool player is the shout of the teeth of the Stoke fans (all 3 of the teeth) chattering with laughter as they mock his team

He has had the worst final day at work since the wall builder one day from retirement at Heysel saw his greatest ever wall destroyed by scousers

The last time he ever posts on RAWK as a Liverpool player pretending to be a fan the message will be ''EEYYY NAAAA STEVIE DIDN'T DESERVE THEEIS LADS FOCKIN RODGERS SHOULD BE ASHAMED LA JFT96''

The last locker room he will ever be a part of as a Liverpool player will feature Emre Can crying in the corner while Rodgers assures him that ''When you fall, the only rope that can pull you up is yourself''

The last tannoy announcement he will ever hear as a Liverpool player will be ''The final score, Stoke 6 Liverpool 1! and could the owner of the red Mercedes please go to the front of the stadium, a Liverpool fan stole your hubcaps and then called the car a Munich cunt''
>SLIPPY STAMPY STOKEY G
>SLIPPY STAMPY SIXY G

>>96 (Dead)
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PCNB1ISRIkY

EVERY FUCKING TIME
>THATS A FOUL LA
>REFEREE THATS A FOOKIN FOUL
>BA FUCK OFF YA COONT
>>
File: The captain.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
The captain.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>66651226
>Slippy "Back pass" G
>>
>>66651226
Is there a meme about his "Gone in 60 seconds" red card? Pasta, that is. I know there are pictures.
>>
>>66651279
How many CLs your monkey team won?
>>
weird

the gif misses the part where liverpool had just matched the premier league record for most consecutive wins
>>
>>66649174
>>66649286
>>66649306
>>66649346
>>66649361
>>66651072
>>66651092
Typical english scum. Respect your legends,this guy is an amazing player,a legend and a good guy. One of the last few players who actually care more about the game than their fuckin hair. No wonder your national team doesn't do a shit even though it's full of stars. Shit fans = shit football. Simple...
>>
>>66651072
Kek, why haven't I seen this before
>>
>>66651732
he molests his daughters
>>
>>66651777
>1-7
>1-777

Lad
>>
>>66649284
>Autism: The Post
>you will never write a small novel in reply to an anonymous user on a Cambodian Scubadiving imageboard
>>
File: 1457012313427.png (11 KB, 402x383) Image search: [Google]
1457012313427.png
11 KB, 402x383
>>66651472
Liverpool actually lost to Brazilian teams twice in the clubs wc
>>
>>66651066
Oh yeah I only just realised that
>>
>>66649286
Just take the blue pill already and enjoy your lifelong memefest
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.