[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: rm.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
rm.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
What went wrong?
>>
Perez took over.
>>
>>66647707

The same thing that went wrong with the Yankees in the 1980s (and again over the last few years). They started buying players based on how many points they put on the board while on other teams and how popular they were, not based on whether or not the players were actually a good fit for the team. Only Real Madrid took this idea and put it on steroids with their bizarre "buy a new superstar every year" policy.
>>
What happened was simply this: Shit happens

The other team just happened to on that day. If it keeps happening then I think we should look into it further.

For now I think it can be chalked up to just a bad day for Real Madrid.
>>
File: 1459970066481.gif (370 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1459970066481.gif
370 KB, 300x169
>>66647707
A bunch of virgin lanklets engineers (oxymoron) designated by UEFA as the easy draw got in the way after they tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter against Barça
>>
>>66648465
Pretty in deep analysis, fatty-kun. Must have racked your brains quite a bit to reach this conclusion. I'm impressed. Amazing. Madrid "soccer" fans truly give a lot to the sport discussions. Good job, bby
>>
don't worry, we'll smash eibar on the weekend and then go and smash wolfsburgo 4-0 at the bernabeu
>>
>>66647916

Why are American posters allowed to post in football threads?
>>
>>66648465
>Just a bad day for real madrid
>1 billion euros spent over over 5 years
>1 League title
>1 CL
>Just a bad day for real madrid
>>
>>66648547
Hes right though
>>
>>66648465
Except this has been happening for over a year now and it's a common occurence for them. Don't bet that Madrid will advance because they are mentally weak. Roma had many chances in the home and away game but they couldn't finish. I expect Wolfsburg will finish at least 1 chance then Madrid will crumble.
>>
>they lose to eibar
>>
>>66648465
>biting on this

Sure is reddit in here
>>
>>66647707
remove the cross it's offensive
>basically answering your question lel
>>
Watching everybody take the bait
>>
The same shit that has continued to go wrong since the beginning of 2015.

>zero creativity vs a packed defence
>disorganised defence that's especially vulnerable on the counter attack
In the 2nd half Wolfsburg looked more likely to grab a 3rd than Madrid their 1st.
>>
>>66647707
They keep buying soulless mercenaries
>>
>>66648550
>1 billion euros spent over over 5 years
Ronaldo's shirt sales alone made more money than that and he brought to Madrid la Undécima. That's what you get when you buy the best in the world.
Madrid will trash Wolfsburg next week, and you know it. Because they're the best.
>>
>>66648979
>Ronaldo's shirt sales alone made more money than that
>I literally do not understand how retail and business work
>>
Barca cucked them beyond saving.
>muh decima
>muh Penaldo
>>
Is there a picture of that logo with the dentist fucked up hair ?
>>
>>66648979
>the shirt sale meme
>>
>>66648979
>le shirt sales meme
>>
>>66648546
>we

Under which seat in bernabeu Bus Station do you live in Bruce?
>>
They just haven't spent enough on their side yet, another few billion euros should do it
>>
>>66649028
no but i fucked your mom
>>
>>66647707

that logo is so fucking shit it's untrue
>>
>>66648547
>Norway
>Country that gave us Solkjaer, karew, gas and salmon.

My country is shit, but in terms of european football you;re nearly as unimportant as we are. Plus we have based Lewy and rising star Milik.
>>
>>66649933

>pooland in charge of spell checks
>>
>>66650151
stfu or ima burn your sauna.
>>
File: 1454632047540.jpg (56 KB, 800x804) Image search: [Google]
1454632047540.jpg
56 KB, 800x804
>>66648979
>(You)
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.