[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
His time in Madrid is over. Where will we see him next season?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 11
File: 135062.jpg (40 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
135062.jpg
40 KB, 400x500
His time in Madrid is over.
Where will we see him next season?
How much is he worth?
>>
>>66646581
Ozil's replacement at Arsenal.
>>
>>66646581
>17,4 mil
>PL champions Foxes
>>
>>66646591
Where will Özil go? I really cant see him leaving Arsenal atm
>>
>ManU
>55M
>>
Lelsea will sell Oscar and buy him for 48m
>>
>>66646591
Why would he leave? And to where?
>>
File: 1412531270594.gif (497 KB, 245x240) Image search: [Google]
1412531270594.gif
497 KB, 245x240
>>66646622

>666
>66
>22
>>
>>66646605
>>66646641
I don't know but I reckon that there will be some kind of revolving door this summer and Ozil will be part of it.
>>
>>66646581
Madrid will ask for an absurd fee like they always do, at least one club will be dumb enough to overspend on this cunt. My predictions starting with most likely move:

> United
> PSG
> City
> Chelsea
>>
>>66646603
>implying lesta even needs him
>>
>China
>>
>Leicester
>>
File: 1356079370394.png (517 KB, 984x688) Image search: [Google]
1356079370394.png
517 KB, 984x688
>>66646581

>it's another another overpriced meme player flops at halal madrid episode

my favourite
>>
>>66646822
this, it'd ruin our chemistry
>>
>>66646581
How do we know he's leaving?
>>
Le join Real for marketing man.
>>
File: wutsdat.jpg (37 KB, 223x289) Image search: [Google]
wutsdat.jpg
37 KB, 223x289
>>66646890
every time
>>
>>66646591
beat me to it
>>
Villareal for 7.5 mil.

Oh no wait, I forgot it's 2016 so probably 65 mil to Man Utd.
>>
File: 328763456.png (75 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
328763456.png
75 KB, 499x499
Back to Monaco with the Falcao meme
>>
>>66648127

this

some EPL Team will pay 50 Million+ just b/c hes from Real MADrid

i guess United or Chelsea
>>
>>66646581
>sell gotze
>buy jamemez

It's only right
>>
>>66646605
Götze's replacement at Bayern.
>>
>>66646581
i'd be surprised if he's werent on chelsea next year. sleeper possibility - west ham
>>
>Overrated useless atacking MF with lack of concentration who spends his whole life complaining, thinking more about parties than football, with a transexual wife, the intelligence of a turtle and refused by a big team.

He was born to play in Arsenal m8
>>
why did they selll chicharito. he can play better as a winger than james
>>
He will be in Man. City for something like €50 million

>>66648548
Delusion: The post
Come on chicano, Chicharito never was, and never will be world class
>>
>>66649152
chicarito was better per minute for the whites than james was, fact
>>
shock transfer to Atletico :^)
>>
>>66649208
David Nugent has one of the best goal per minute ratios of any player to play for England. Doesn't mean he's good.
>>
>>66649294
chicharito was good for real madrid;. infact the only reason why real madrid won against atletico last season was because of him.
>>
>>66649152
Nah. Pep would probably spend most of this summer's money on a new backline, sell off as many players he doesn't want, and get better in midfield.
>>
>>66649152
Why the fuck would they need another attacking midfielder when they already have KDB, Silva and Nasri? It's literally last position of need for them
>>
File: ohrly.png (116 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ohrly.png
116 KB, 320x240
>>66649938
Tfw ancelotti talked with chicharito on the int. break weeks, chicharito to munich confirmed for next season.
>>
File: 17726125142.png (56 KB, 177x168) Image search: [Google]
17726125142.png
56 KB, 177x168
>>66649938
>yet another post by the autistic obsessed chicano

just end it
>>
>>66646591
>Wenger
>Buying real players and not memes from shit teams in shit leagues
>>
>>66650006
>Nasri

But I agree, it doesn't make much sense for Manchester City to bring in James when they've already got two great attacking midfielders who can play on the wing. I think it's much more likely that he'll end up at United, PSG, or maybe even Arsenal.
>>
>>66650036
>loses to atletico 3 times last season
>finally win once in 6 games with chicharito as starter

fuck off
>>
>>66650150
Reminder he was about to be subbed off for benzecat and then meme magic happened.
>>
>>66650150
>implying the only player in the team that could have scored that goal was Memerito

He is a striker, of course that he has more chances to score a goal because he is the plays closer to the goal than anyone else.

In that game he had like 4 clear chances to score before the goal (something that Benzema would made easily)

>>66650205
Benzema wasn't even in the bench that match, this only proves that Chichafans know nothing about football
>>
>>66650243
are you dumb? they played 6 games and chicharito did more in that one game than bbc did in their past 5 games. they couldn't find themselves in chances to score as easy as chicharito did, couldn't unmark themselves against atleticos defense as easy as chicharito did and had an unbeaten streak when he was a starter for 2-3 weeks until he was finally put as a sub again and lost against juventus
>>
Arsenal with his brother-in-law
>>
>>66650243
Self hating Mexicans like you are trash, kys teebh.
>>
>>66650205
He literally only started because Benzema could not play.
>>
Is the pure attack midfielder position dead?
Rarely see teams use it anymore.
>>
>>66650495
Kaka killed it 2bh
>>
>>66650495
It's been declining since the early 00s. Back then we had Zidane, Rivaldo, Totti, Bergkamp, Riquelme, Rui Costa, Valeron all playing at the same time. Right now I'd struggle to name 5 top class #10s.

I think it's caused by 4-3-3 becoming more and more popular and players who would be classic #10s 15 years ago are either played on the wing if they have enough pace (Messi) or moved deeper into midfield and forced to do more defensive work (Iniesta)
>>
>>66646581
Bayern
guessing you knew that thats why you started the thread
>>
>>66650600

I think it's caused more by the rise of defensive midfielders and the 4-2-3-1. The #10s don't have room to move around like they used to, and you can't really afford to have an extra guy with almost no defensive responsibilities. A lot of "#10s" these days are really just central midfielders who happen to get forward a little more than usual, "pure" 10s are rare.
>>
>>66650290
who's his brother in law?
>>
>>66650662
Oooooospina
>>
>all the assblasted Chicanos ITT over a Mexican calling shitarito what he is, shit
>>
>>66650476
Chicanos like you are trash, kys teebh

I don't say Chicharito is shit because he is Mexican, I say he is shit because he is shit
>>
>>66650726
>>66650726
yeah top goal scorer in cl from concacaf
top future goal scorer ever in mexico
one of the best goals per miinute ratio in spain germany and england. yeah m8 hes shit
>>
>>66650747
>one of the best goals per miinute ratio in spain germany and england.
that says more about goals per minute being a meme stat rather than Chicharito being that good
>>
>>66650767
Yeah buddy. you can make an argument out of that but hernandez has performed well 90% and always give it his best. he can play in any team in the world and overachieve like he always does.
>>
>>66646581
>His time in Madrid is over.
Yes, it is. They are already bored of their new shiny toy. Ala Sniejder, van Der Vaart, Huntelaar, Robben, di Maria, Kaka etc. etc.
>Where will we see him next season?
Anyone willing to pay his wages. PSG, China, United maybe even Arsenal
>How much is he worth?
Let's not fuck around here. The boy was signed for £70 million and has never been worth half of that amount.

A fair price would be around £25-30 million. Which would also have been fair for di Maria. But somehow someone will pay at least £45 million for him.
>>
>>66650600
r u serious?

gotze
mata
silva
cazorla
ozil
isco
jamez
di maria
de bruyne
hell even messi basically plays that role because he often comes so deep
kagawa
mahrez for lester
eriksen for spurs (if you don't count what he does as being a wide midfielder)

it's basically the most stacked position in the world
>>
>world cup babbys
>>
>>66646581
>Where he should go
The Bundes

>Where he will go
PL where his skills will face severe atrophy
>>
>>66650747
>yeah top goal scorer in cl from concacaf
CONCACAF is shit, and only since Rafa Marquez and the 2005 U17 championship is common to see Mexicans in Europe

>top future goal scorer ever in mexico
Right now the top goal scorer is Borguetti and besides being good with his head he was a mediocre player in every other aspect

>one of the best goals per miinute ratio in spain germany and england.
Of course he is going to have more goals per minute if he only plays against meme teams like Deportivo and Celta, other players played matches against Barcelona, Atlético and Valencia, that's why they don't more goals per season
This season he scored 0 (ZERO) goals against Bayern and Dortmund, the only competitive teams in Germany, and in Europe, where he had a chance to prove himself, he fucked up vs Villarreal
>>
E V E R T O N
V
E
R
T
O
N

The Ayatoffee billions are ours now
>>
>>66650948
>scored the wining goal against atletico last season
>literally real madrids biggest win last season

kek
>>
>>66646605
He'll go back to halal and james will go to arsenal
>>
File: link.jpg (17 KB, 255x352) Image search: [Google]
link.jpg
17 KB, 255x352
>>66646605
>I really cant see him
>>
>>66650837
>gotze
hasn't been good for 3 years and played on the wing when he was good for BVB

>Mata
hasn't been good for over 2 years and plays on the wing half of the time

>Cazorla
Hasn't played as a #10 in like 2 years

>Isco/James
both shit but at least they have some potential

>Di Maria
not even close to being a #10

>Kagawa
hasn't been good for over 3 years

>Mahrez
he's a winger

>Eriksen
very good but far from world class + he's out on the wing this season

The only top class #10s on this list are Ozil, Silva, KDB and Messi (if we want to count him as such which I guess we can).
>>
>>66650612
If there's one thing Bayern doesn't need it's another CM, a move to United seems plausible, Mata isn't getting any younger.
>>
>>66651038
that's never deferred bayern from buying a player, also we don't even know ancelotti's plans yet
>>
>Where will we see him next season?

Either De Graafschap or Willem II.
>>
>>66650837
I disagree.
It was the most glamorous and stacked position in the early 2000s.
Now wingers and strikers are the dominating figures.
Also notice how most of the players you named are increasingly being pushed out to the wing.
Basically every player on your list played at least half his games on the wing.
>>
>>66651027
but you could make comments like that for every list of players of any position

CB for example, there are none
RB, even less than none
DM, one or two
wingers? gone are the days of hazard, robben et al.

relatively speaking, CAM, pure attack minded CMs (di Maria) etc. is one of the most stacked positions in the world currently, there is a lot of talent there

lots of players consider that to be their best position
>>
>>66650983
>made something that even you and I could have made

>tf
>tt
>>
Would love to see ozil @ Barca so they'd legit have the goat midfield and attack

Hummus will go to chelshit
>>
>>66651070
that's just a change of tactics and systems though, it's part of the evolving game

it might be true to say that attacking midfielders are dying as a position or a tactic, but not in terms of the amount of top class players who play that role

it's never been stronger that it is currently in terms of the talent pool in that position
>>
>>66651111
>this flag
>this topic

1 (ONE) point
>>
>>66651111
>that's just a change of tactics and systems though, it's part of the evolving game
That's exactly what I said in a previous post. That current tactical systems don't really use a classic #10 anymore and players who would be pure central playmakers 15 years ago are now consistently played out wide or deeper in midfield.

>>66651094
Barcelona would be a worse team if they dropped one of Iniesta/Rakitic for Ozil and switched to a 4-2-3-1
>>
>>66651154
no, you said
>Back then we had Zidane, Rivaldo, Totti, Bergkamp, Riquelme, Rui Costa, Valeron all playing at the same time. Right now I'd struggle to name 5 top class #10s.

the reality is that those players peaked at very different times, and a lot of them were nowhere near what we have today

the only difference is that back then those players stood out because defenders weren't wise to what was going on, the game has since developed and in order to stand out as a 'top class' CAM now you have to be Messi-tier or you'll be stopped relatively easily
>>
>>66650983
>get BTFO
>bring back that one goal again

Just give up already, you're finished.
>>
>>66651111
You mean there's a wider talent pool, not a stronger. Literally none of the names you just mentioned comes even close to those in the 2000s
>>
>>66651197
Every single one of those players was world class at some point in the 00-05 period and played as a pure #10 (maybe with a slight exception of Rivaldo who was also a winger/striker).

Nowadays you barely have any world class players who actually play as #10s. They're all out on the wing with small exception (Ozil/De Bruyne)
>>
> Le join Real for marketing man.
>>
>>66651215
No I mean stronger. They're better. Take off your nostalgia goggles.

>Zidane
A one off, not going to argue with this.
>Rivaldo
Overrated as fuck. Would easily take Silva/Ozil/Chelsea Mata etc. over him
>Totti
Not even a midfielder. More of a striker than a midfielder. Not going to count this one at all. Unless you count Rooney as a CAM.
>Bergkamp
See above. Not a midfielder.
>Riquelme
See Rivaldo. Great free-kick taker though.
>Rui Costa
Absolutely nowhere near what we have today.
>Valeron
Really? Surprised you even remember him.

Things were not always better when you were growing up. Yes we had Zidane back then but that doesn't mean the position was stronger overall.
>>
>>66650628
>mfw a yank was right about something

son i am proud
>>
>hamez
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD6m0sqGU24
>>
>>66651263
>>66651263
>Every single one of those players was world class at some point in the 00-05 period

That's 5 years m8. I mean in the same season.
>>
Arsenal or City. City need to replace Silva.
>>
>>66651300

ill take brain damage for 200
>>
>>66651288
agree except rivald9
>>
>>66651288
>Rivaldo
>Overrated as fuck. Would easily take Silva/Ozil/Chelsea Mata etc. over him
I'm out. Good job on baiting me for several repiles though.
>>
>>66651091
he scored against barcelona and he still has to play bayern again. he did scored on chelsea liverpool atletico valencia and city

Mexico would suffer without chicharito, they havent produced a decent striker at all. he scores goals anywhere he goes

>>66651091
>>66651091
>made something that even you and i could have made

is that why real madrid couldn't win once that season until chicharito started? kek
>>
>>66651320
How is it bait? Because I have a different opinion? Grow up.

He was a great footballer, but not world class IMO. He barely made his mark on European football. Absolutely nowhere near the likes of Ronaldinho and Kaka.
>>
>>66651288
>>Rivaldo
>Overrated as fuck. Would easily take Silva/Ozil/Chelsea Mata etc. over him
>>Riquelme
>See Rivaldo.

I'm sorry everybody for this retards' ''''''opinion'''''''. I could blow him the fuck out, but I'm not sure it's worth my time and effort.

Pic related is what he looks like.
>>
>>66651352
m8 riquelme was literally the biggest meme of the 2000s
>>
>>66651352
Riquelme was overrated shit. Rivaldo was overrated because he was from Brazil, had a cool name (that sounded like Ronaldo) and people thought he was going to be as good as Ronaldo.

He wasn't.
>>
>>66651365
Zidane with 1/10th of the talent, 1/10th of the workrate and 10 times the ego
>>
>>66650837
>gotze
>>
>>66651352
they are though
especially riquelme, he was the biggest meme of the 00s

nobody would remember rivaldo if it wasn't for that overhead kick goal (which wasn't really that impressive, rooney's was miles better and even berbatov's vs liverpool was better).
>>
>>66651288
Stop fucking comparing players from 15 years ago to now, the game changed so much all those old players would look like idiots today.

Except Zidane maybe, but he's the kind of player you base your whole squad and tactics on.
>>
>>66651365
>>66651386
Terrible. Utter bullshit. He wasn't some GOD. He wasn't worldclass. He was good. However, you're claiming he is overrated as fuck. Nobody ever overrates him.

Again, utter bullshit. I could list shit loads of GOAT No.10's (or ones who played in No.10).
>>
>>66651397
>not rating gotze

lel senpai. when hes winning the EPL with city next year you will see his goatness
>>
>>66651426
>you'll see when x happens next year

that's my favorite /sp/ meme tbqh
>>
>>66651417
ok list them

and south americans overrate him. the fact hes even in this conversation is overrating him
>>
>>66651412
>Stop fucking comparing players from 15 years ago to now, the game changed so much all those old players would look like idiots today.

Which is the crux of my whole argument. The players we have today, in that attacking midfield position, are significantly stronger than what we had 15 years ago. Today there is an abundance of quality and world class talent (or near world class) and ability, back then we had maybe 2-3 players that stood out.

It might be true that the game is evolving (in the past 2 years or so) which means that teams set up better against these players and thus they are becoming redundant and dying out as a breed. But that's not because the ability levels have decreased, they are now higher than they have ever been before.

That's all I'm saying.
>>
>>66651288
>Rivaldo overrated
>Riquelme see Rivaldo
>Totti not even a midfielder
>Forgot to mention Sneijder and Deco

yeah ok m8
>>
>>66651417
>He wasn't some GOD. He wasn't worldclass. He was good.

Yeah, so basically peak Ashley Young then. I'd agree that Riquelme and Rivaldo were about that level. No better no worse.

Except some people (including ITT) seem to think they were world class Gods.
>>
>>66651459
Sneijder's best season was 2011 so I'd count that as modern day.
>>
>>66646581
MlelS
200 million
>>
>>66651326
>he scored against barcelona
he scored against barcelona's bench

>he did scored on chelsea liverpool atletico valencia and city
wow a striker that scores goals, he must be GOAT

>Mexico would suffer without chicharito
Mexico hasn't improve since Chicharito became a professional, is the same as always, win the Gold Cup and being eliminated in 1/16 of the WC

>is that why real madrid couldn't win once that season until chicharito started? kek
in every other match that season, except for the first leg, Real recieved at least one goal, they won because Atlético was in murdelball mode and didn't care about scoring

Just face it Chicharito's level is for a team in mid-table of Europe, nothing else
>>
>>66651442
Okay. I will list players who played in No.10 more than once.

Kaka.
Ziege.
Gullit
Van Basten
Ronaldinho (both for Milan and Barca)
Leonardo
Boban
Kluivert
Nedved
Baggio (Roberto)
Di Biagio (spelling)
Doni
Totti (yes, he did play in No.10 at Roma)
Nakata
Guardiola
Nakamura
Lopez (I think he did a couple of times)
Zidane
Zola (At Panama at least)
Veron (at Panama)
Ortega
Oliseh (spelling, played for Juventus)
Djorkief (spelling)
Helguera (spelling)
Rapiac
Socrates
Zico
Dunga
Winter
Cerzeo
Radiciou (spelling, Milan)

I could go on.
>>
>>66651629
m8...

he said list the GOAT centre attacking midfielders

he didn't say list random players you remember from your childhood that may or may not have played a couple of games in the CAM position

>socrates
>zico
m8...... they were from the 70s

m8.....

just......m8...
>>
File: 1454844021294.jpg (62 KB, 549x549) Image search: [Google]
1454844021294.jpg
62 KB, 549x549
>>66651629
>Nakamura
>>
>>66651670
And? That wasn't the fucking argument. The argument was that there are more 'amazing' CAM/AMC in this era. This is false.

I'm not listing random players. I'm listing players which were world class. They are GOAT.

Are you denying they are? If so, you would be wrong. Yet if I said, say, Nedved, Totti, Ronaldinho, Kaka, you'd get pissed and claim they don't count. Despite winning Golden Balls. Ronaldinho won multiple iirc. Nedved won two iirc.
>>
>>66651629
So basically the only players there that meet the criteria is Zidane and Veron.
>>
>>66651690
What? He was great. I'm listing the fact that the 1970's to 2005ish was insanely good for CAM/AMC players. Next you'll say Miura was shit.
>>
>>66651714
But they all meet it.

>Kaka
>isn't a CAM

Okay, good bait. I'm out. Have your (You).
>>
>>66651707
Nedved was a wide midfielder.
Totti was a striker.
Roanldinho was circa 2005 and doesn't count as being of that late 90s/early 00s era. more like 04-07. Same as Kaka.

None of them apply. And I would argue that 80% of your list are DEFINITELY not GOAT standard and arguably not even world class standard.
>>
>>66651724
He was good and and would probably be at a West Ham/Stoke level of team if he was about in his peak now. But christ above mate, you are either a jock or have an obsession with nippon players.

tbqh it has made me miss watching old spl games, the league had some quality players in it for a while.
>>
>>66651002
this i would like
>>
>>66651749
we are talking 2000s that includes everything from 2000 to 2010
>Totti was a striker
No he wasn't
>Nedved was a wide midfielder
He was a winger and on occasion a CAM, but he was still a better CAM than basically every CAM now
>>
>>66651629
Are people seriously arguing with a CAM list that includes a centre back (Helguera), a left back (Ziege), a defensive midfielder (Dunga) and multiple centre forwards?

also
>at Panama
xD
>>
>>66651724
So your argument is, for some bizarre reason, that the total amount of top attacking midfield players in a 30 year period is at least as good as the total amount of attacking midfield players in a 3 year period?

Wow. I'm blown away. I can't compete with that m8. You win this round.

But seriously, that wasn't the discussion. It was that in the past 3-5 years or so (the modern generation) the number of top class attacking midfielders has never been higher in any other 3-5 year era in the history of the sport. Specifically it wasn't higher during the Zidane era (late 90s/early 00s).
>>
>>66651746 .
>>
>>66651808
>we are talking 2000s that includes everything from 2000 to 2010

No we're fucking not. 2010 is my jurisdiction as it counts as the modern era. I'd say from 2008/09 onwards i.e. the 'Barcelona revolution'

The argument is roughly 98-05 vs 09-16
>>
File: nedved left totti right.png (121 KB, 304x222) Image search: [Google]
nedved left totti right.png
121 KB, 304x222
>>66651749
Totti played No.10. Fucking WATCH THE MATCHES. Nedved also played many times in fucking CAM. Here are his play areas for his 02/03 Golden Ball.

>>66651764
>list two players
>omg ur obsessed
>>
>>66651861
>I chose to reshape facts so it fits my argument

ok I'm done
>>
>>66651809
>Playing as either a central defender or defensive midfielder, with both good defensive and offensive skills,

>offensive skills

I said he played in No.10 and he did.

I never claimed they played there 100%, only that they did.

>xD

Oh, shitposting. Good, can ignore your flag from now on out.
>>
>>66651942
Pique is often thrown forward when Barcelona are behind + he has good offensive skills.

Does he count as a #10 too?
>>
>>66651288
>people are unironically getting legimately upset with this post

It's not like it's the worst opions in the world or anything. I don't agree with most of what he's aying, but if you know anything at all about football you are to know Riquelme was seriously overrated as fuck.
>>
>>66648456

you forgot speeding in the parking lot
>>
>>66651023

underrated post tbqh
>>
No big club needs a AM at the moment so i cant se him leaving.
>>
>>66649938
donaldo literally gifted him a tap in. chicanos are the worst
>>
>>66651901
Might want to scroll up.
>>
Hopefully my team, Lester
>>
>>66646581
A lot of salty Brits in this thread, as usual. Nobody cares about your shitty pacebabies. At least you can claim Bayol, who is a word-class talent.

To answer your question, Wolfie, I think he goes to those clubs that can afford him: PSG, Chelsea, Man U, or (fingers crossed) Barcelona.
>>
>>66651300
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>66646581
United, they're the ones who need him the most
>>
>>66650150
>botched multiple easy goals in that game

>Penaldo ironically gifts him a tap in

Wow. Such world class
>>
>>66650805
>It's a Manure fag

Di Maria is world class
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.