[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yfw if he had played in the final we would have won the World Cup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: angel-di-maria-argentina-2015.jpg (136 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
angel-di-maria-argentina-2015.jpg
136 KB, 594x396
yfw if he had played in the final we would have won the World Cup
>>
>>66646208
Madrid didn't want him to play.
>>
>>66646208
But you didn't even qualify for the final
>>
Germoney had Reus and Gundogan injured. Also Argentina killed the German player that i can't remember the name in the start of the match who had to be subbed out. Also Mascherano should have been sent off long before the final whistle. Fuck off with your "but Argentina deserved it ;_;"
>>
>we
What part of denbt avoiding land are you from?
>>
>>66646234
>Reus and Gundogan injured
they were injured for the whole wc and they didn't miss them a bit
>>
>we

di maria is crap anyway. did fuck all last night
>>
>>66646300
Yeah, thanks to Boateng/Hummels and Neuer.

If it wasn't for them, the WC would've turned out to be complete shit.

Also, I agree with OP.
>>
With Reus we would have finished you shitters off in 90 minutes
Would probably have been another 4-0 kek
>>
>>66646667
>Reus

>Good

Muller performs better than him in the Man shaft and Muller did fuckall in the final
>>
>>66646830
These comparisons don't work.
Stick to handegg, friend.
>>
>>66646208
>"""""""we"""""""
If Reus would have played in the WC we would have beaten Brazil by 100000000000000:0
>>
>>66646234
Gündogan isn't German, though. Tired of seeing those in our national team.

>>66646830
>Thinks Reus is bad
Do you even soccer?
>>
>>66646234
Krammer getting kill at the start of the match was sad as shit, specially since he didn't remember ever playing after that ;_;
>>
>>66646208
>we

CHI
>>
Argentinian here, Di Maria is cancer. Retard player who's only good thing is his speed. Nothing more.
>>
does reus even play for real madrid? he can't even perform against wolfsburg
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.