[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: lakers.png (528 KB, 591x454) Image search: [Google]
lakers.png
528 KB, 591x454
How do we fix this shit?
>>
>we
>>
They're doing exactly what they need to do.

Tank for the top picks until you draft a solid team or a goat
>>
>Lakers are bad

What's the problem? They deserve it.
>>
File: 20141126_202716.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20141126_202716.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>66645118

This desu

As a Lakers fan, we've haven't missed the playoffs in like what, 18 years? Even without chips most fucking teams would kill for that sucess alone. Anybody who isnt the Celtics are still salty.

Its the end of an era forsure, but im excited for whats next. Even the shit teams.

As a poorfag Im just happy I got to see kobe before he turned to shit. My favorite player of all time. Thats really the only thing that stopped me from watching this season. It was just too painful.
>>
>>66645118
>Lakers set franchise record for losses in Kobe's retirement year

Feels good man
>>
>>66645351
>As a Lakers fan, we've haven't missed the playoffs in like what, 18 years?
We missed it in 04-05. The year after Shaq.
>>
Is Julius Randle actually any good? 11ppg/10rpg isn't bad for a defensive minded power forward.

Obviously Hibbert isn't the answer to anything. I would assume swaggy P and D'Angelo are both on the way out.

Basically I'm asking, who among the current roster is actually a keeper?
>>
>>66645655
Russell, Lou and Clarkson are the only good nba caliber players
>>
1. Get rid of Kobe's contract
2. ???
3. Profit
>>
>>66645663
Clarkson was money on a bad Mizzou team so I can see it.
>>
>>66645351
This desu

I love rebuilding phase of a team because the pay off and successful years it follows like before.kobe. Era are just 10x sweeter

Most new generation laker fans are spoiled and will join another bandwagon soon enough which is fine because getting good tickets have been getting difficult the past 5 years
>>
>>66645351
>As a poorfag Im just happy I got to see kobe before he turned to shit.
>Implying he hasn't always been shit

Pau and Shaq say "you're welcome"
>>
Fire Jim Buss.
>>
>>66645351
>As a Lakers fan, we've haven't missed the playoffs in like what, 18 years?
>>66645612
>We missed it in 04-05. The year after Shaq.

you faggots have missed the playoffs for the last three years. i hope you're getting used to it
>>
File: disgust.jpg (26 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
26 KB, 720x720
>>66645351
this post reeks of casual. Lakers havent made the playoffs in years, Celtics missed it a few times too. the Spurs are the only team who make the playoffs literally every year, and whatever team LeBron is on

god lakers fans give me new reasons to hate them every day
>>
>>66645967
I just assumed it was cleverly elaborate bait. No one is this casual.
>>
>>66645655
>defensive minded power forward.
But he's not that at al
>D'Angelo are both on the way out
lol
>>
>>66645671
>>66645671

this. he should've retired two years ago. at least.
>>
>>66645663
>Lou
>good
>>
>>66645655
>defensive minded power forward

He's literally one of the worst defenders I have ever seen. His game is 100% power and speed driven offense. They don't call him bullyball for nothing.
>>
if they get 1 pick and actually get ben simmons they are gonna be good again.
>>
>>66645074
>Ditch the Kobe contract
>Draft Ben Simmons
>Lure Kevin Durant and a couple of role players in FA

They'll be back to the top in no time.
>>
File: brad Stevensssss.jpg (134 KB, 896x708) Image search: [Google]
brad Stevensssss.jpg
134 KB, 896x708
Lelkeks
>>
>>66648113
>Durant

any team that gets Durant would automatically become a contender. Even the Sixers.
>>
>>66648496

Pay denbts
>>
>>66648668
go home aussie, you havent finished your fosters
>>
>>66648715
pay denbts
>>
>>66645351
>we haven't missed the playoffs in like 18 years

Are Lakers fans this casual?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.