[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/nba/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: hella gay.jpg (143 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
hella gay.jpg
143 KB, 960x960
Cleveland @ Indiana 7:00 pm
Detroit @ Orlando 7:00 pm
Brooklyn @ Washington 7:00 pm
New Orleans @ Boston 7:30 pm
Charlotte @ New York 7:30 pm
Houston @ Dallas 9:30 pm
Oklahoma City @ Portland 10:00 pm
L.A. Clippers @ L.A. Lakers 10:30 pm
>>
I classify "the best team in the league" as the team who had the best record. Not the team that won the championship.(sometimes the team with the best record ends up winning the ship though).
>>
If the Rockets, Jazz and Mavericks tied with the same record:

Rockets 7th seed
Jazz 8th seed
Mavericks miss the playoffs
>>
>>66643612
kys
>>
File: image.png (406 KB, 432x585) Image search: [Google]
image.png
406 KB, 432x585
First for Spurs cucking Memerriors out of 96 bulls record. Where my Spurs bros at?
>>
>>66645471
I'm kinda pissed because I really wanted to see the Memes beat the record, if only to see history broken, but I respect the Spurs so if they end up beating the Warriors, which they will, then fine. The Memes dug their own fucking grave losing to these garbage teams. Really? The fucking Lakers????
>>
I was celebrating whole day yesterday.
Not only because team I am bandwagoning since KG won, but also since I put 10 eu on their win.
>>
HOLLA
>>
/nba/ all over
>>
>AI remembered as one of the all-time greats
>MJ remembered as one of the all-time greats
>Shaw remembered as an all-time great who couldn't shoot free throws
>kobe remembered as a rapist

So it is written, so shall it be.
>>
>>66639785
You don't watch basketball then, because this is wrong
>>
11 for the Warriors
>>
I know the lottery is rigged but do you think the placement will be anything other than Lakers, Celtics, and Philly? I really want the Lakers to lose their pick but that Jew Silvers won't let the Lakers stay in mediocrity
>>
File: music-mask.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
music-mask.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>>66650319
>Celebrating a whole day over 10eu
>>
I want it so bad

I want the Warriors to shit all over /sp/
>>
File: xev.png (297 KB, 492x530) Image search: [Google]
xev.png
297 KB, 492x530
Octs for Xev.
>>
File: eyy.jpg (101 KB, 1280x701) Image search: [Google]
eyy.jpg
101 KB, 1280x701
bite that puss, now she need a lil' tush (ayyyyy!)
>>
So jrich is going to be so good in the future.
>>
>>66666610
shit i played on Xev too. what guild were you in?
>>
Can't you see this all building up to the warriors @ SA game? The spurs are perfect at home and that's the warriors last game, meaning if they don't choke before then theyll either beat or fail to beat the record there. Either way history is made, and in a game between what are considered two of the best teams of our generation.

As much as I hate the warriors and think their record is a bit of a fluke, was there ever a regular season game with more signifcance and hype? It litterally doesn't matter which way it goes, it's already an instant classic.
>>
>>66669847

Inb4 pop rests his starters
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 218x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 218x298
Spurs will ruin the Warriors record they said

Curry is the greatest of all time they never said
>>
File: image.jpg (563 KB, 710x782) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
563 KB, 710x782
>raptors 4-4 the last 8 games

and we thought the meme team was choking
>>
>>66669847
Second-to-last, they still got one more home game against Memphis after that. Other than that, I agree with you: that matchup is gonna be hype.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.