[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is an exciting professional sports """"league""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: premiership.png (252 KB, 958x1406) Image search: [Google]
premiership.png
252 KB, 958x1406
>this is an exciting professional sports """"league"""" in britain

how do you scots contain your excitement?
>>
>>66639121
Buckfast and heroin will make anything exciting
>>
>>66639121

Well Rangers went down to like the Scottish fourth division in the last few years before only just getting back in the top flight today

I'd call that pretty exciting personally
>>
Not even Scots consider the SPL exciting.
>>
>>66639211
How did they get relegated?
>>
>>66639230

They went into administration or something. New company had to buy the club or something like that, but the Scottish Premier League wouldn't let them play because it's basically a new club or something. Scottish Football League let them play but only in the 3rd division (fourth tier overall).

I dunno read the wikipedia page.
>>
>>66639279
So they got to rape shitty teams? Or did the players want to leave?
>>
>>66639228

Oh I'm sure you have a very informed view of that don't you Canada? I'm sure the thousands of miles between you and Scotland feels like a mere mile.

Also can I just point out that the Celtic-Rangers rivalry is INFINITELY more interesting than BAYERNWINSLOL or PSGWINSLOL
>>
>>66639291

All the players left but they still came 1st in their 4th tier season to get promoted, then 1st in their 3rd tier season for promotion, but then 3rd in their first 2nd tier season (playing against actual good clubs), before today securing promotion back to the top tier (maybe they've secured 1st, dunno)
>>
>>66639300

Idiot.
>>
>>66639121
>muh parity

Why are Americans obsessed with this
>>
>>66639353
Great post retard. Point out something he is not right about.
>>
>>66639230
all the other clubs stabbed them in the back
>>
>>66639528
>I'm sure the thousands of miles between you and Scotland feels like a mere mile
He is wrong about this.
>>
>>66639154
Absolut Topkek!
>>
Reminder that because of high attendances at ibrox Rangers could still pay £300-400k a year player salaries even in the literally who league.

Average players would be more than happy to take a drop down two leagues for a pay rise and to rape the Shetland islands division or whatever they call the league below the SPL.
>>
>>66646311
Business is business.
>>
>>66639121
05-06 was a hectic year
>>
>Sevco FC
>same club as Rangers

nope
>>
>>66639279
>basically a new club

it is a new club

rangers is dead
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.