[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cantpucks vs oilels game thread - comfy edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
File: Oilers-Canucks.png (118 KB, 740x400) Image search: [Google]
Oilers-Canucks.png
118 KB, 740x400
LGTSS

projector on, sleeping back zipped up, living room to myself. looking forward to some nice polite hockey talk here lads.

streams roodit/4do3s6
>>
>95% of people that care about this game live in mountain or pacific time
>start it 2 hours early
>>
>>66638625
just gone 12 bongs here lad
>>
Oh baby, we got Bob Cole!
>>
go oilers
>>
>>66638675
Wouldn't mind if this was his last game too
>>
>>66638596
Pretty good ceremony Oilers.
Is kippers and litu gonna show?
Decided to check the last couple game threads against the cali teams, only American flags in the threads. Goddam the bandwagon's gone
>>
File: jakethesnake.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jakethesnake.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
daily reminder that virtanen is a stud and mcmeme is a bust whose confidence was destroyed by this hit
>>
>hooking a girl at the roller disco
JUST
>>
Wouldn't be an oiler game without an injury
>>
>mccann winning a faceoff
what the hell is going on
>>
sweet dive
>>
>5 pm start
Fuck that
Woo get to miss the last game.
Best job i had was at Skyreach/rexall, and i dont get to even see the last game because its on so fucking early
>>
>>66639065
He's playing against the Oilers
>>
Eberle you sack of shit. The only way you earn your money is by scoring and you can't even do that any.
>>
>>66639128
zamboni driver?
>>
>"he's going to be a franchise-type player"
>>
trade mcdavid and gamble on mathews kek
>>
>>66639321
Cook
>>
>>66639475
fucking nice
>>
This is a horrible game
>>
>>66639546
Met a lot of celebrities doing the backstage buffets
>>
TRADE YAK
>>
H.sedin is playing like shit, rest him for the last games
>>
File: nailsmug.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
nailsmug.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
YAK CITY
>>
>3 PPs, 0 SOG
I'm glad "we" got the winning out of our system with that W3 streak over California, can go back to dedicated tanking now
>>
Decided to look in to Rogers place. Goddam the loge area looks fucking amazing. Pretty jelly of the Oilers
>>
Missed the first half because of work, turned it on just in time for Maroon and McGOAT's goals.

Have the Canucks been turning the puck over this much all game?
>>
>>66640383
Both teams have been playing like shit until the Oilers started scoring
>>
Former Oilers drum guy here.
Got in for free due to dem connections.
Going to get a tour of the locker room later tonight.
shitfuckyeah.jpg
>>
>>66640657
Dude fuckin jelly. Get on TV somehow, solidify your place in meme history.
>>
lel no canadian teams in the playoffs
get fucked moose fuckers
>>
I hope they don't fucking lose again, if they do I will be done with the OIL forever.
>>
The Canucks need to work hard this period and not give up.

We wouldn't them having fresh legs for the game against Calgary tomorrow
>>
>>66640886
>The Canucks need to work hard this period and not give up.
durr no shit faggot fucking retard
>>
>>66640920
Woosh
>>
>>66640886
Fuck the canucks.

You guys will probably trash your own city again if they lose, fucking savages.
>>
>>66641000
That's not very comfy. I thought this thread was comfy.
>>
>>66640657
I used to bring them their food on practice days in the locker room. Its ok
>>
Send Bob Cole to the glue factory already. Fuck me, he sounds like he's half asleep.
>>
>>66641000
Hahaha read the Wikipedia page on that shit, looks like the fucking apocalypse.
>>
>>66641151
Sorry man, lost my head for a minute, apologies.

btw we just scored
>>
Lmao what the fuck, Van?
>>
and again!
>>
>BTFO BY THE OILERS

COME ON FOURTH PLACE
>>
One last chant for the old girl, love it. I'm sorry to say it Van, but you guys are kinda bad.
>>
Fuck
>>
"Fuckin' eh!"

Lmao
>>
Can't believe this is the last game at Rexall, so many memories. The new place will be good but ticket prices are going to sky rocket...
>>
>>66641466
Yup, unfortunately. I remember hearing an interview with Horcoff recently who said the new buildings are nice, but seem a lot less organic. He said in the 2006 run, they could feel the fans cheering and screaming through the walls and floor while they were in the dressing room. Apparently new buildings just don't have that.

Gave me an odd nostalgia feel.
>>
Well i got to BP on the way home to catch the last 5 mins at least
>>
>>66641569
Scoring summary: Yak, Maroon (2), McDavid, Hall.

I'm just so glad they didn't shit the bed like they did against Calgary. Imagine the awkward ceremonies afterwards if they got BTFO.
>>
>>66641547
That would give you so much adrenaline, that's awesome.

Well I think those things are the past, now it will be more emotionless hockey, there's barely any fights or scrums anymore. Even 5 years ago there was more emotion in the game, now it just seems dull. But tonight there's a little fire in there, I would wager just because they don't want to embarrass themselves in front of the alumni.
>>
File: 1446155010470.jpg (26 KB, 346x520) Image search: [Google]
1446155010470.jpg
26 KB, 346x520
>>
McDavid to Hall to Drai, fuckin rights.
>>
If only they played like this 3 out of 5 games, then we would be in the playoffs.
>>
The german guy at the bar at BP welled something in german when Drai scored. I was laughing
>>
File: 1447307612530.png (202 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1447307612530.png
202 KB, 400x600
>>66641945
dat post number
>>
>>66641945
Go up to him and say "Deutschland ist shiesse, du bist ein Schwein ficker" He'll buy you a beer, and high five you.
>>
>>66642016
Wrong, he'll check to see if you're a refugee first. If you are, then you'll do as you say, then invite you to have relations with his wife.
>>
>>66642071
Nice meme, but I work with a German and they do not think like that, well the level headed ones, problem is a lot are left wing leaning, which isn't good for your country.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.