[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix this piece of shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: real-madrid-hd-logo.png (103 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
real-madrid-hd-logo.png
103 KB, 500x500
How do we fix this piece of shit?
>>
Remove the cross
>>
File: marlelo.webm (2 MB, 824x460) Image search: [Google]
marlelo.webm
2 MB, 824x460
>marcelo
>>
>>66636247
yea that was a fucking shame
>>
Sell Isco hamez tsunaldo Ramos nacho and memezema

Buy lewa marqunhos reus mandala and William carvhalo
>>
>>66636247
>brazilians
>>
>>66636277
Danilo is the weakest link IMO all succesful attacks of wolfsburg came from his side. Everything he touches turns to shit
>>
>>66636247
Did Arnold spit?
>>
>>66636363
No one would buy Danilo for even close to what they paid him
>>
>>66636419
That is probably true, i just don't understand why Zidane uses him instead of Carvajal.. Maybe he wasn't at 100% but still a fucking mannequin would have been better at his post
>>
>>66636247
Brazilians soccer players are a disgrace
>>
>>66637248
Canadian soccer players are a grace
>>
File: asd.jpg (11 KB, 294x294) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
11 KB, 294x294
>>66637315
>>
>>66636212
>Ronaldo
>Marcelo
>Ramos
>Danilo

and get in

>Hazard
>Gaya/Azpi
>Some meme defender that could actually defend

Biggest RM problem are fullbacks imo.
Marcelo is shit and plays on the same side as ronaldo which leaves too much space for anyone with a normal functioning brain and a bit of pace to run into and score
>>
>>66636277
>buy marquinhos
Why do americans even bother entering a football thread?
>>
>>66637315
We do not specialize in soccer though, you do though. I may have been a little sweeping in my generalization, but I believe it to be fact that Brazilians are amongst the worst when it comes to diving, and I'm sure may would agree. It's a shame too, as so many of your players are such a joy to watch when they're not trying to win an Oscar.
>>
>>66636212
Remove Perez
>>
>>66637692

>Ronaldo out
>Hazard in

And there goes Real Madrid in the top 4
>>
>>66637967
LMAO stfu faggot
>>
>>66637967
You have no idea about football.

The worst divers aren't classified by nation. There is no one worst dive nation except MAYBE Spain or Italy but even that's a stretch.

The worst divers currently playing are actually Robben and Donaldo.
>>
>>66638159
LMAO stfu you goddamned wetback border-hopping, drug-smuggling, sombrero-wearing son of a bitch. He's actually contributing to conversation, which I wouldn't expect an illiterate beaner like you to understand, Juan.

>>66637967
Agreed with this, Canabro. To be frank, Portuguese speakers as a whole are the worst divers. Prime example Tsuuuunaldo, Pepe, Costa, and Dani Alves. Jordi Alba was Brazilian or Portuguese in another life, the noodle-kneed bitch. Theyre actually decent players when they stay on their own two feet but God forbid someone step in their radius, then it's time to stop drop and roll.
>>
>>66638293
>Tf;tt
>>
easy, remove iberians. portuguese and spaniards are weak. latinos are strong. my great great great grandfather from Oviedo cucked a native american and you expect your white pure bloods who didnt have balls to travel to the americas to be men?
>>
>>66638236
Italy is nowhere near as bad as Brazil or Portugal when it comes to diving
>>
>>66638236
I think that diving comes from the league/environment that players play in. For example, Serie A and La Liga reward players falling down, whereas the Premier League (and to a lesser extent, the Bundesliga and Ligue 1) plays a lot more advantage (as in, letting the play go on more often than not).

What do you think?
>>
>>66638383
you are joking right? italians are the creators of diving. they have this rep because they are the first to actually go full shilling for diving.
>>
>the other thread was deleted
>>
>>66638132
hazard creates chances, ronaldo wastes them.

plus i think hazard and modric would be beautiful to watch together
>>
Balance the fucking team really fuck me you have to defend or you become 2014 liverpool
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 300x295
>>66637967
but this leaf comes right off!!
what kind of cheap stunt are you trying to pull here
>>
>>66636247
and people give Barcelona so much shit
>>
>>66636393
no Arnold literally did nothing, for once in his career.
>>
>>66638392
This makes a lot of sense.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.