[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Buyern, Barca, Real semi finals again I don't think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 1410105911134.jpg (10 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1410105911134.jpg
10 KB, 251x242
>Buyern, Barca, Real semi finals again

I don't think this semen slurping tournament is for me.
I used to be ABEuropa League but now I have to say it's a more interesting tournament from the quarter finals and onwards compared to the champions league which is most entertaining in the group and 1/8 finals.
>>
Atletico will go through.
>>
2018/2019 Champions league semi finalists:

>AC Milan
>Liverpool
>Manchester United
>Ajax

A man can dream.
>>
welcome newcomer

though atleti has a fair shot in the second leg
>>
> Europa League
> LITERALLY Sevillawinslol the tournament

I think I prefer the CL swedebro.
>>
>being more entertained by seeing a new club in the semi final than by good football
casual pls go
>>
>>66629753
>uefalona refballing and poop tactics is good football
>>
>>66629811
>implying it's not
Every single semi final clash between Real/Bayern/Barcelona produced something spectacular. If you don't enjoy those games then it says more about you than the football those teams play.
>>
>people are getting their conspiracies in conflict by saying Real, Barcelona and Bayern are all UEFA teams
>>
>>66629846
In addition, I find it very ironic that you unironically called not watching the champions league "casual".
>>
>>66629865
>three biggest clubs aren't receiving preferential treatment
ok
>>
>>66629884
>implying UEFA wouldn't benefit more from a shocker in the late stages
>>
>>66629873
I'm calling preferring to see different clubs just for the sake of diversity rather than the best games possible casual.
>>
>>66629884
one of those three got much tougher draws than the other two
>>
>>66629910
UEFA didn't trust Bayern/Real to beat Atletico so they rolled out their biggest gun (Barcelona) to deal with the potential spoiler.

All part of the conspiracy m8 :^)
>>
>I don't want to see the best of the best play each other

Don't like it watch Europa
>>
Atleti can still go through, r-right g-guys?
>>
File: 1454661934500.jpg (32 KB, 418x345) Image search: [Google]
1454661934500.jpg
32 KB, 418x345
>>66629736
>UEFAlona
>fair
>>
>>66629728
>>66629736
>>66629981

even if atleti go through, half of their team will be suspended due to the tidal wave of yellow cards

>breathe near messi
>yellow card
>touch biscuits
>red card
>>
>>66629934
if only it was this season
>>
>>66629715
Different era's my friend. Before it was almost always english teams in the semi's, Real didn't make the semi's for years before mourinho came along, and they have always made it since
>>
>>66629753
>implying we didnt have both
>>
>>66630048
>era's
>semi's

please stop
>>
>>66629728

It's win-win situation. Either they go through or they sent some Farsa scumbags leaving the Calderón stadium accompanied by paramedics with severe injuries. Especially that piece of shit Suarez.

Looking forward to Filipe Luis' game.
>>
>>66629715
>implying Bayern won't be BTFO in Lisbon
>>
>tfw UEFA listened
>>
>>66635853
Lindelof pls
>>
>>66629730
>ajax
why the fuck did they disappear what happened to the dutch ?
>>
File: nilsson.jpg (53 KB, 800x420) Image search: [Google]
nilsson.jpg
53 KB, 800x420
>>66635991
Lindelöf is a winner. Benfica will beat Buyern next week.
>>
>real
>semifinal
>>
>buyern
>semifinal
>>
>>66629715
meme magic strikes again
>>
>>66636045
money.
>>
Final 4 will be :
Benfica
City
Wolfsburg
Barcelona
>>
>>66636551
If you are serious its an awful list, if you are just memeing its an awful list because farça go through
>>
>>66636791
Its reality
Bayern shit the bed away
Real's defence isnt good enough for a clean sheet
City will ruin PSG
But Aletico will end the match with 9 men v Barcelona
>>
Atleti's entire team will get booked in the second leg, but they'll still manage to win 1-0
>>
>>66636934
>Real's defence isnt good enough for a clean sheet
Isn't this the first game they conceded in the CL this season? Or at least in a long time?
I reckon they just got complacent. They can easily score more than 3 goals at home though, as much as I would enjoy the shitposting if they didn't
>>
>>66637636
They conceded a billion chances vs PSG and Roma and were incredibly lucky with their opponents' shit tier finishing.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.