[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man City player haunted by ghosts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: fabian delph.jpg (37 KB, 600x347) Image search: [Google]
fabian delph.jpg
37 KB, 600x347
>England midfielder Fabian Delph has revealed an unwavering belief in the supernatural, saying he has seen "about four" ghosts in his life.
>"I see ghosts all the time. Genuinely. I think I've seen about four."
>"When I first signed for Villa I stayed in a hotel. There was a lot of things moving in the room, a lot of bangs. And about four months ago I saw, in my house in God's country [Yorkshire], two ghosts in the bedroom."
>"I don't think they're there to harm me. But I've definitely seen them. It was just a split second and then they were gone."
>"The one four months ago, that actually was carrying a body, it went out onto my balcony, then disappeared."

what does he mean by this?
>>
>>66628114
he's da Scrooge
>>
source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/04/05/fabian-delph-i-see-ghosts-all-the-time/
>>
It was the dutch boy
>>
>>66628160
wut
>>
Has he seen the ghost of his loyalty yet?
>>
>God's Country [Yorkshire]

Brits don't unironically call it that, do they?
>>
>>66628160
He saw him making a phonecall
>>
2spooky4me
>>
>>66630098
>"God's Country" and "God's Own Country" are terms that have been used to describe various countries and regions around the world, usually areas that are sparsely populated, with wide expanses of nature.
>God's Country and God's Own Country may refer to:

- Yorkshire, a county in England often nicknamed "God's Own County"
- Iowa, a state in the United States of America also known as "God's Country"
- The Palouse in southeastern Washington (state) and north central Idaho locally known as "Gods Country"
- Scotland, called God's Country by people born in Scotland or have ancestry to Scotland, but not by others
- North East of England, from the south of the region County Durham "land of the prince bishops" to the north of the region Northumberland
- South Boston, MA
- The Adelaide Hills region of South Australia
- Kerala, a state in India also associated with the nickname "God's Own Country"
- Minster, Ohio, a town referred to by locals and tourists alike as "God's Country"
- North Carolina, locally known as "God's Country"
- Stillwater, Oklahoma, locally known as "God's Country"
- In general, the term is used in the United States and elsewhere to refer to areas of wilderness. Most of the above uses described as being in the US are actually just instances of this general use.

They're not the only ones....
>>
>>66628114
>admitting you're mentally ill
>>
my latin teacher saw a ghost once
>>
God help him if he ever plays at Hillsbrough.
>>
File: smug messi.jpg (33 KB, 239x336) Image search: [Google]
smug messi.jpg
33 KB, 239x336
>>66630346
>>
>>66630346
ayyyyyyyyy
>>
>>66630346
top top kek
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 650x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 650x600
>>66630346
>>
Well... Footballers are not usually the brightest bunch.

So this isn't surprising.
>>
File: enough.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>>66630279
>Scotland, called God's Country by people born in Scotland or have ancestry to Scotland, but not by others
>but not by others
>>
>>66628114
>sees ghosts all the time
>has seen about four ghosts in his life
>all the time
>four in his life

man if you don't get your o-dog from the wire looking ass out of here, fall back like your hairline
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.