[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL WHITE SOX CELEBRATION THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: cws_1200x630.jpg (37 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
cws_1200x630.jpg
37 KB, 1200x630
I KNOW ITS ONLY THE SECOND GAME OF THE SEASON BUT FUCK IT GET IN HERE LADS WE WON THE WORLD SERIES ITS COMING HOME
>>
File: Reggie.jpg (127 KB, 417x358) Image search: [Google]
Reggie.jpg
127 KB, 417x358
>mfw dwights ox win da worlds eries
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
>>66627151
>mfw the white sox and the cubs are both undefeated this season
>>
>>66627134
who? Is this some minor league team?
>>
>mfw sole possession of first
>mfw I don't save faces on my phone
>>
>>66627385
Minus well be
>>
>>66627385

>Pretending to have no knowledge of a charter franchise of the American League.

Anyone else pissed at Ventura (as usual) for pulling Quintana one out before he would have been eligible to win the game?

Dude gets zero run support and his manager pulls him when he has a 2 run lead with 2 out, and 1 runner on in the 5th inning... At least let him put the tying run on before you go get him.

Nate "what am I even doing here" Jones blew the lead anyway--- but still...

I can imagine Q is only going to tolerate so much of this shit before he starts demanding a trade to a team that would appreciate having one of the better left-handed pitchers in the AL on their staff.
>>
File: oldsox.jpg (454 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
oldsox.jpg
454 KB, 800x1066
You faggots have about 5 fuckin' seconds to explain why the fuck you guys aren't using the objectively best logo you've ever had instead of that stupid ass ugly affliction try hard logo you guys use currently.

SERIOUSLY, WHITE SOX. WHAT. THE. FUCK?
>>
>>66632218
no, because a. you only need to pitch 5 innings to qualify for the win, b. who cares about pitcher wins, Q himself probably does not give much of a shit because it's a stupid irrelevant stat, and c. if you were watching the game you would know that Q was pitching like shit and getting rocked, lots of hard hit balls to the OF just happened to find gloves, including the out right before he was taken out, so it was absolutely the right decision

6 innings is for a quality start
>>
File: white-sox-logo.gif (21 KB, 612x524) Image search: [Google]
white-sox-logo.gif
21 KB, 612x524
>>66633463
>hurr durr muh letters

Yankees faggot detected. Pic related is the GOAT baseball logo
>>
>>66627159
They play each other you autist
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.