[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wearing sports jerseys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 183x275
When is it acceptable to wear a sports jersey?

Obviously to a game or sports bar/party, but what about casually?
>>
>Giving a shit what other people wear

Unless theyre unironically going full kit, who cares
>>
Only if you are 12 or under.
>>
>>66627117
>Vietnam's sexual preferences: the post
>>
>>66627098
nope. only when playing
>>
>Paying to be a walking billboard
>>
>>66627098
>Obviously to a game
Only if you're a child.
>>
who cares what other people wear, unless you're aiming to impress someone, wear what the fuck you want
>>
You can wear those casually, as long as they aren't bright green like pic related, because only niggers like pic related wear those; or they aren't like south american jerseys with thousands of ads.
>>
I always wear my Real Madrid shirt when out clubbing. Girls think I'm Ronaldo, it's great.
>>
>mfw just ordered spurs jersey
>/sp/ giving me second thoughts about it
>>
>>66627138
t. rotherham
>>
>>66627280
Unless it's a sleeved jersey, you shouldn't ever wear basketball jerseys; specially if you are white.
>>
>>66627280
>fucking up their one shot at winning the EPL to Leicester
Why the hell would you bandwagon that
>>
>>66627265
I'm trying to imagine how shit a club would have to be to let you in wearing a football shirt.
>>
>>66627295
A special needs club
>>
it depends if they are /fa/ like juventus or roma then you can wear them any time, if they are fuccboi green like barcelona then you can only wear them at EDM concerts
>>
Wear whatever you want when you want. Unless its some BDSM shit, who fucking cares?
>>
I only wear football shirts when i'm having a kickabout with the lads. When going to a game/ watching a game in the pub I just wear casual clothes.
>>
when I go running or work out at home.
>>
not even to a game, just wear normal clothes and a scarf or something
>>
>>66627337

>a scarf

why are europeans so fucking gay
>>
>>66627098
I usually wear them when playing footy with mates, or when I'm at home knowing I'm probably not doing anything and feel like being comfy.
>>
>>66627306
Mfw im OP and have the jersey in the original post and am wearing it right now
>>
>>66627115
this t.b.h.
>>
>>66627170
this
>>
>>66627472

>fat
>probably wears cargo shorts and black socks with shitty shoes
>owns this disgusting highlighter color shirt
>probably brown

it all checks out
>>
>>66627280
SA Spurs or Memeham hotspurs?
>>
>>66627098
>but what about casually?
'no'. Even at a sports bar i wouldnt. Only if you are actually at the stadium or practising sports you should
>>
>caring about what other people think about you

Wew lad
Just wear whatever the fuck you feel like wearing
>>
File: Sylvester_Groth_KVIFF.jpg (3 MB, 3458x3458) Image search: [Google]
Sylvester_Groth_KVIFF.jpg
3 MB, 3458x3458
I wear my Portsmouth shirt to games and on days when I'm not going out and just throw on whatever I have.
>>
>>66627348
This is the only acceptable answer.
>>
I always wear full-kit when im out shitposting on /sp/. Great immersion
>>
>>66627098
I use them to shill at home, for browsing /sp/ and watching games.

Sometimes I use them for working out, especially on week end when there's nobody in my gym so I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>66627548
>not constantly thinking about other people judging you
ree normie
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
My dad bought me a Charlton kit when he was in London.
>>
>>66627532
> skinny
> wealthy
>white
> in a fraternity (Sig Chi) so why the fuck would I wear cargo shorts?

I just light bright colored shit alot of my shirts are light blue, lime green, etc.

Picked the jersey up when I visited Barcelona
>>
>>66627568
this
I also play crowd cheering sounds when I make a good post, like I'm going to do right now.

Nothing better than full-kit posting with cheering in the background lads.
>>
>>66627347
this. Scarfs are for fags, same with those faggy hats with balls on it. I just take my shirt off and paint the kit on my sweaty hairy torso.
>>
File: fatpool.jpg (129 KB, 799x580) Image search: [Google]
fatpool.jpg
129 KB, 799x580
this is probably you OP
>>
1. Playing for the team whose shirt you're wearing
2. In the stands watching the team whose shirt you're wearing play

Everything else in unacceptable
>>
>>66627347
You own one of these things don't you?
>>
>>66627616
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkUlVSLDrVg
>>
>>66627347

It's colder here than in the US. Also I don't have a pic of it here, but at some European competition matches they sell scarfs with both team badges on it, as a souvineer.
>>
File: 1459818610437.jpg (35 KB, 317x265) Image search: [Google]
1459818610437.jpg
35 KB, 317x265
>>66627616

>full-kit posting
>>
>>66627660
>at some European competition matches they sell scarfs with both team badges on it, as a souvineer
surely no actual fans would buy a scarf with another team's logo on it
>>
>>66627674

Why not? In my case for example it was the only time my club (Portsmouth) played against AC Milan in a competitive fixture. Having the ticket as proof wasn't enough, I wanted a scarf as well.

It's not as if my club has a rivalry with AC Milan anyway.
>>
File: tie.jpg (134 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tie.jpg
134 KB, 500x500
How about ties? Is it acceptable to wear a tie in your club colors at the workplace?
>>
>>66627306
>if they are /fa/ like juventus or roma then you can wear them any time,
>Murrica
>>
>>66627660
>>66627674
Half and half scarfs are universally hated by pretty much everyone tbf. The only exception are ones from European fixtures.
>>
>>66627170
you can say this about every clothing brand though
>>
Here people usually wear team them if you are playing a casual match with the lads or if the team is playing a match that day.
>>
>>66627699
literally never. never ever ever ever. unless you've given up on yourself and are going full JUST
>>
>>66627560
Leicester fan living in Pompey here, wanna go see them play some time.
>>
>>66627699
not a full on club tie

but if you club has reasonable colours and you have a tie with the same colours that's not a disaster
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.