[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amerifag here, i dont have cable or anythint and don't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: LEX4_S25icedogs01.jpg (49 KB, 650x476) Image search: [Google]
LEX4_S25icedogs01.jpg
49 KB, 650x476
Amerifag here, i dont have cable or anythint and don't want to pull a card. I'm recently getting more into sports and was wondering if you guys have got any good sites for streaming games? pic semi related
>>
Just search for it on reddit
>>
how poor do you have to be to not have basic cable?
>>
>>66626101
instead of regular tv shite we've got a roku stick which is this nifty thing that goes into your tv and has netflix and hulu and stuff on it
>>
>>66626128

so you pay $30 a month and $10 a month and $10 a month instead of cable? this seems like a bad idea.

You have no way to watch any sports at all, do you?
>>
>>66626158
roku was a one time $40 and netflix and hulu are pretty much on demand shows and movies and things for $16 total. not sure how much the internet is, i don't pay for it but if 2 dsl connections at 8mbps can give you an answer then there's that.so unless i were to fix the antenna and find a local channel, and aside from the internet, no.
>>
if it narrows it down at all i probably will not watch much american sports, probably just european soccer/football whichever and hockey
>>
mobdro
>>
>>66626200

that sounds horrible. why don't you just get the fast internet they throw in the basic cable for like an extra ten bucks?

is this a dorm room thing?
>>
>>66626200
you stream roku to your TV using a DSL conncection? is that shit constantly tracking? also, DSL?!?!
>>
>>66626262
don't know m8
it isnt a dorm situation either, more like an entire side of my family living on the property across 6 houses and half of them use the same internet and netflix/hulu/shit accounts. and we aren't even mexican either
>>
>>66626271
the roku is a little stick that powers with a usb plug into the tv, and connects into the HDMI port. it only does anythjng when anything like netflix or hulu or youtube or something is playing. and ye
>>
Google: "Reddit NHL streams"
Never worry about missing any hockey game ever, just in time for playoffs ;)
>you're welcome
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.