[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck will this be allowed to happen? Fans should be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: untitled.png (44 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
44 KB, 300x168
Why the fuck will this be allowed to happen?

Fans should be outraged. Talent in the league is going to get watered down EVEN MORE.

I'm dangerously close to being done with the NHL. It's just shit now.
>>
>>66623054
WHY NOT
>>
Half of the players on a team like the Jets or Maple Leafs already have no business being in the NHL.

And they want to add 1 or maybe 2 entire teams worth of AHL players into the NHL. I'm not paying NHL prices to watch minor league players.

If anything the league should be contracted.
>>
>>66623130
the second six should have never happened but you can't shut a barn door and all that
>>
File: rags dance.webm (448 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
rags dance.webm
448 KB, 640x800
>>66623130
I agree relocate winnipeg to vegas and make ottowa montreals AHL team relocate the Sens to atlanta.

you cucks would still watch even if there were 0 canadian teams
>>
>>66623765
>rags
but I agree, fuck canadian teams
>>
>wanting to name a team after a martin lawrence movie
this is why we dont let you have teams nevada
>>
>>66623765
How about we leave the teams as is? Canadians care more about ice hockey & the NHL than Americans do.
>>
>>66623844
you would think their teams would win more if that was true
>>
File: 1457032115625.png (832 KB, 815x602) Image search: [Google]
1457032115625.png
832 KB, 815x602
>>66623844
>Bill Clinton was president for only a couple of months the last time when Canada won a Stanley Cup

dedication for nothing
>>
>>66623765
Nah, the tv ratings will plummet for this year's playoffs. I've already shifted to baseball, which usually doesn't happen for me until July.

They haven't been selling out in Vancouver, Toronto, or even Winnipeg for the last few months. People are fed up.
>>
>>66623886
The thing I don't understand about the NHL is, why are there 23 American teams & only 7 Canadian teams? Like I've said before, Canada cares more about ice hockey than America does. It's ridiculous that the NHL is even considering granting an expansion team to Las Vegas. The NHL should put an expansion team somewhere in Canada (preferably Quebec City).
>>
>>66624026
>why does a country with 1/10 of the population of another country have less of something that relies on having a large market
>>
>>66624026
There's only 6 Canadian cities of over a million.

Toronto wont allow another southern Ontario team.

There isn't any where else in Canada to put a team.
>>
>>66624876

>not having the Halifax Sunnyvales

no love for the eastern provinces?
>>
>>66624876
There's almost 2 million just on the little peninsula of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. I never understood why they didn't have a hockey team in Halifax.

I think eventually Toronto will come around and allow another Ontario team. It's bullshit that they would have a monopoly on a whole region.

There are two teams in the LA region, two teams in NY, there's no reason why they can't have two in Toronto.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.