[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Catalonia declares independence from Spain, what will happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5
File: 810px-Flag_of_Catalonia.png (3 KB, 810x540) Image search: [Google]
810px-Flag_of_Catalonia.png
3 KB, 810x540
If Catalonia declares independence from Spain, what will happen to Barcelona, Espanyol, Gimnastic, Girona, etc.? Will they apply to remain in the Spanish league system? Will they be accepted?
>>
that's a big if.
not happening.
>>
>>66616159
On a related question, if I move to Mars, what happens to my assets on Earth? Are they inherited by m family or given to niggas in the struggle?
>>
I seriously doubt Spain would allow them to stay.
>>
Ligue 1, European Super League, who knows?
>>
>>66616159
Wales isn't England, what happened to their teams?
>>
>>66616159
>implying they have enough support for the people to claim that
>>
>>66616181
>European Super League
But only Barca would be accepted into this.

What about the scores of other football clubs in the area.
>>
>>66616159
as far as i remeber both la liga and uefa have allready stated that they couldnt be part of them
maybe they can form a league with fc gaza and some wstern saharan shit hole
>>
>>66616184
Different situation and a different conversation. Stay on topic, you fat mess.
>>
>>66616159

All football will be suspended as government tanks will be ridden through Plaza Catalunya
>>
>>66616206
>uefa

How exactly could they decline? If Catalonia becomes an independent state they'll have no choice.
>>
Spanish FA would be shooting themselves in the foot by not allowing them to stay. Other leagues would benefit from it a lot.
>>
based manu "blanco" valls said they're welcome in lelgue 1
>>
>>66616241
how the fuck do you declare yourself independent??
oh yes, by a civil war, just like ukraine right now
>>
>>66616159
well ask to LFP. Imagine La Liga without FCB, I think spaniards will accept them
>>
>>66616159

>Welsh teams
>English league

>>66616179

You're fucking retarded, the revenue the spic FA would lose. Go back to crash helmet, exo-skeletal, tight wearing hand egg.
>>
france probably
>>
>>66616220
>""""""English""""""" Football Association
>Wales
>"""""English""""" """"""""""Premier"""""""""" League
>Swansea City
Seems pretty similar. But if you want another point, Monaco competes in Ligue 1 as well and that's not France.
>>
>>66616275
>oh yes, by a civil war, just like ukraine right now
No, it's nothing like that at all though is it.
>>
>>66616261
because he is catalan and also a fucking retard
>>
>>66616290
Do you think a country with such nationalism would care? Spain already hate them, gaining independence makes it worse. You act like football is the biggest issue with this happening.
>>
>>66616307
We're not talking about England and Wales, you silly Burgershit.
>>
>>66616241
like i said i cant remeber too good anymore
but i think it was related with the spanish fa denying their inclusion if they would declare independence
>>
>>66616346
Spain tried to deny Gibraltar entry to UEFA, look how that turned out, and they're not even a proper state.
>>
>>66616159
Can a team from the Falkland Islands join the Premier League?
>>
>>66616407
No idea, how does address any of the questions in the opening gambit?

>looks at flag
Yet another reason Amerifats should be banned from any football-related thread on /sp/
>>
>>66616460
Because you lot like to raise rhetorical questions and ignore answers that don't suit your narrative.
>>
>>66616159
iirc Spain already said fuck off to the FCB if the region becomes independent, France however was quick to invite the team to Ligue 1.

>>66616382
Except Spain can and will veto any chance of Catalonia ever entering the EU, Brussels have been warning everyone about this since 2004.
>>
ESPAĂ‘OLES = MIERDA ESCORIA HUMANA
>>
>>66616493
>implying they are gonna relegate one team to hold barça.
>implying a serious country like france is gonna let any retards to booh their national anthem.

its easier to make another plastic/oil team and let barça die
>>
>>66616178
>Americans
>Giving anything to those in need, besides throwing bombs on their heads

Cool story bro
>>
We'd take them in the PL. Leicester could do with a challenge

They'd have to start in the lower leagues of course.
>>
>>66616493
>France however was quick to invite the team to Ligue 1.
thats bullshit, the LFP (the french one) never said a word about Barca.
>>
>>66616159
If Barcelona wins another triplete will the Real Mad bandwagonners become butthurt enough to leave instead of crying and using these pathetic non sport related distractions?
>>
>>66616542
Division 6
>>
Reminder that Catalans are so brainwashed they literally think they're a genetically different race to the rest of Spain
>>
>>66616527
they're an international brand, they won't die
>>
>>66616334

Just stop.

>Spain
>Nationalism

It's not the governments decision fuck wad, we don't hold a General Election to decide if Limerick can join league 2. The spanish FA need Barca (when i say need i mean without them the top division would collapse).

Actually fuck Spain there the niggers of europe (ireland too) free CATALONIA and the BASQUE country.

Let them play thier own league together.
>>
>>66616639
>“They couldn’t play in the league. The law prohibits it,” said Javier Tebas, the president of Spain’s LFP professional football league. He also warned about the future of Spanish football if Barcelona were to leave. “If Spain breaks apart, the league breaks apart. Let’s hope we don’t arrive at that absurd situation.”
>>
>>66616407

Falklands has a tiny population thousands of miles from the mainland. logistically impossible and finacially impossible.

What's the point your trying to make?
>>
>>66616639
hahahahaha gonna love this deluded scot

basques dont want independence; thay are super fine in their current status; making castille their bitch while it should be the oposite.

and the county of barcelona prefer crying rather than grow a pair of balls and take a rifle. but of course they are not castillians or basques, they dont simply have balls
>>
>>66616407
Technically they'd be able to promote there.
>>
>>66616580

Neh you're all fucking apes mate. GO HAVE A FUCKING WASH YOU STINK OF BODY ODOUR.
>>
>>66616714

Actually I'm English and i didn't bother reading your reply. FUCK OFF APE.
>>
>>66616407
nobody gives a fuck about that muslim island
>>
>>66616488
If you're incapable of even offering a suggestion as to what the situation would be, then fuck off back to your niggerhoop threads. Don't start thinking you're a clever cunt with your "hurr durr wot about le falklands in eplel" shit and display a resounding amount of ignorance about football, The Falkland Islands and the Premier League.
>>
>>66616159
>If Catalonia declares independence from Spain
lel
>>
>>66616714
>take a rifle

So deluded.
>>
>>66616493
UEFA and the EU are not the same thing.

Norway (and plenty of other states) aren't in the EU yet their national side and club sides are part of UEFA
>>
>>66616701
>What's the point your trying to make?
He has no point, he's a retard.
>>
>>66616899
There aren't any muslims on the falklands

Some Chilean indios maybe but they only look muslim, I don't think they are
>>
>>66616714
Wow, your stupidity is baffling, have you ever even been to the Basque country? It's funny you call him deluded when you seem to be willfully ignorant of the fact that the Basque people want independence.

Ever been to San Sebastien? (Donostia)
The place is littered with "Etxera" flags. Not to mention the struggle of the ETA.

San Sebastien is beautiful btw
>>
>>66616524
Do catalans not realize that everyone in Hispania/Iberia is a spaniard?
Will castillians remain deluded and still call themselves Spain when Catalonia gets their independence?
>>
>>66616407

Interesting question. Probably, as plenty of teams play across borders. But as people have mentioned, population, logistics and all that mean it would never happen.

Most of the British Overseas Territories have their own national FAs, for example the British Virgin Islands, and the Turks and Caicos Islands are a full members of CONCACAF, and play national teams in the Caribbean Cup and World Cup qualifying and all that.

The Falklands have a league (two actually, as the soliders garrisoned there kept thrashing the local farmers teams) but it isn't recognised by CONMEBOL or FIFA due to Argie butthurt. They have a non-official national team that plays in the Island Games sometimes.

Meanwhile, the Crown Dependencies of Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man are basically County FAs under The (English) FA, but generally keep to themselves and play in non-FIFA stuff like the Muratti Vase and Island Games. Though recently, Guernsey FC are playing in the mainland's Tier 8 and pretty stable, so theoretically one day could be in the Football League. Must be a nice away trip.
>>
>>66616528
Based denmark
>>
File: grafico-independencia2015.jpg (23 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
grafico-independencia2015.jpg
23 KB, 575x323
>>66617178
>ever been to donostia
>tells to a guy from amara berri

why dont you shut the fuck up retard??
wow you have been once, several hours to the old part where the leftist scum gather to take some pintxo pote or taloak; and because you have seen some independentzia/ euskal presoak etxera signals you think basques want independence??

have you ever ask any basque?? what we think about independence or eta?
have you checked the euskobarometro?
btw its san sebastian fucking retarded
>>
>>66617386
benis
>>
File: ocShailene-Woodley-The-OC.png (192 KB, 300x399) Image search: [Google]
ocShailene-Woodley-The-OC.png
192 KB, 300x399
>yfw Gimnastic wins the Cataloniab Owl
>>
So Spain bros, if you give cataluña independence, would you have to give it to all the other Spanish kingdoms as well? The funny part would be that the Castilians keep your World Cup you catalunians fought so hard for.
>>
It's not happening. They don't have enough support from the population and the people are growing tired of the politicians that support it.
>>
>>66616528
After saving your ass in WW2, this is the thanks we get in return?
>>
>>66616159
Unless FC Barcelona start their own league with the Catalonian peasants it's good by Messi, et Al.
>>
>>66625733

Idk man, it seems to be something the people want. I constantly hear about how the Catalans want to become independent. Your country can't even handle a civil war. Spain would break into a lot of small Kingdoms once again.
>>
>>66616545
Our prime minister did. Who gives a shit about what Thiriez think or says anyway? LFP is a shithole lead by a former lawyer who has no clue about football or profits. Hell even FFF president Le Graet says Thiriez is a fucking moron and that's rich coming from him.
>>
>>66616307
Swansea, Cardiff and a few others were invited to join the English football leagues in the 1920's when Wales was still officially part of England. It only became a separate "country" in the 60's and the Welsh Premier League wasn't formed until the early 90's.
The FA and Premier League also don't have "England" anywhere in their names. Neither did the old first division.
>>
>>66625755
>Spain would break into a lot of small Kingdoms once again.
Why would it?
>>
take the fucking Bavarians and establish an outcast league
>>
>>66616159

Catalonians already have been told that they would be playing a catalonian league in case of independency but that's something we will never know since they will never get it.
>>
>>66625739
>we
>>
>>66627430
btw how is the situation with bavarians? do they want to leave germany?
>>
File: 1448230651767.jpg (22 KB, 308x337) Image search: [Google]
1448230651767.jpg
22 KB, 308x337
good thread needs more messi
>>
>>66625739
Well since then you have constantly been fucking up...
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.