[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What FARSA fans think of the match?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1459884275276s.jpg (10 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1459884275276s.jpg
10 KB, 249x249
So are FARSA real fans, not americans that only watch ESPN or Neymar and Messi youtube videos, proud of this match?

Atleti was about to win, but Torres sees a yellow card in his first foul and the second one in a play that if you are a fucking flander you would think its a foul, but not yellow card.

Busquets should have been expelled he did the same foul as Torres but he didn't see the yellow card, Suarez should have been expelled with a direct card because of an aggression.

While watching the match fans in the stadium where happy to win this way, it's just pathetic honestly. They should be ashamed of this.
>>
>>66615141
Typical mierdalona behavior, what the fuck do you expect?
>>
File: roncero_560x280.jpg (23 KB, 560x280) Image search: [Google]
roncero_560x280.jpg
23 KB, 560x280
>the same looser keeps opening the same thread again and again and again

Can't laugh harder puto españolito
>>
>Torres already having a yellow card
>Decides to tackle Busquets but fails completely considering it was a risky challenge
>Suarez tried to kick after the ball, and apologized to the atleti player right after

stop being butthurt
>>
>>66615355
kek, vete ha hablar tu dialecto.
>>
>>66615141
>real barca fans

There aren't any on /sp/

There's that Amerifat tripfag achilles and that bandwagoning Polak, that's it
>>
>>66615355
And what the fuck are you, you resented piece of shit?

What nationality does your passport say?
>>
>>66615407
Damn, I'm famous on 4chan

Visca el Barca, lads :^)
>>
>>66615407
i know, probably if there was any they would be talking in their "language".
>>
>>66615407
Don't forget me (that andalusian) and the serbro
>>
>>66615405
Hahhahaah

Ask me what my ID says please, you can't be more predictable. So much butthurt in just one person can't be healthy m8, take some diazepam
>>
No Xavi, No Likey
>>
>>66615141
Torres made a retarded challenge and deserved to be send off by how dumb he is.

>B-Busquets should have been expelled.
>S-Suarez should have been expelled

But they didn't and Barcelona cucked Patetico again. That's all that matters in the end.
>>
File: 1459884508103.jpg (45 KB, 574x531) Image search: [Google]
1459884508103.jpg
45 KB, 574x531
>>66615141
>Player loses time
Ball to Atlético
>Player commits fouls
Referee is too scared to send out another player. Ball to Atlético
>Jordi Alba is plays the ball with a throw in
Ball to Atlético
>Two players jump and fight for the ball
Ball to Atlético
>Messi gets tackled inside the box
Ball to Atlético
>Madrid and Español win their titles of the season with a meager victory league against Barça, who wins the triplete again. They STILL are THIS MAD and their tears are NEVER ENDING
I couldn't be prouder, fampachi
>>
>>66615598
Best post of the night tbqh
>>
>>66615598
being proud of winning titles that way, 16 penalties this season in favour of Barcelona, 1 against them. All important matches finishes with one of the other team expelled, never one of their team. Honestly the only thing that matters me is that they get full of themselfs winning bringing it out in any argument, there is nothing that i hate most than losers that get to win and can't keep it to themselves.
>>
>>66615363
>Suarez tried to kick after the ball, and apologized to the atleti player right after
lol, he kicked one full second after the ball was cleared
>>
>>66615689
>Reads Marca everyday
>>
>>66615436
pretty sure you also post with a UK proxy from time to time
>>
>>66615689
¿Pero por qué los sugus de piña son azules? ¿PUH QUÉ?
>>
VISCA CATALUNYA

PUTA ESPANYA

partidazo hoy increíble !!! vamos
>>
>>66615731
Reading any sport paper is synonim of cancer.
>>
>>66615758
Estoy deseando que os den la independecia para ver la "bandera" que me indique cuando cerrar un thread.
>>
>>66615141
nah, you area hypocrite, if barca would be refballed, everyone would be laughing. Bretty good when the oppo is refballed, makes it even sweeter, so I guess it is nice to be uefalona/halal fan
>>
File: -.png (55 KB, 1896x232) Image search: [Google]
-.png
55 KB, 1896x232
>>66615493
the flag, how does it feel
>>
Legit lifelong bandwagoner here. I love it, I love it every single time it happens.

It showcases just how fucking dumb and prone to nitpicking the average sports fan is. Not only that, but also their capacity to get mad as shit because of their own nonsensical nitpicking (hell, >getting mad at sports in the first place).

I love seeing people getting asshurt over imaginary shit. There's no conspiracy, just shitty refs. Even the infamous "stamford bridge scandal" was just the work of an awful ref that also crippled Barcelona big time, but no one ever remembers that.

Or that one time Barcelona got fucked over in the San Siro. Off the top of my head: two clear penalties, one where zlatan literally got his shirt torn apart, another where sneijder (I think?) tackled a player from behind and didn't even touch the ball + an offside goal that wasn't disallowed, all in favor of Inter of course. Just one year after Stamford Bridge. Shit happens, that's it.

It's even funnier when the supposed refball is actually good refereeing. But since it's Barcelona, everyone loses their shit. The same goes for Madrid too, people who hate them accuse them of being cheats and so on, but right now it's cool to claim Barcelona are the bad guys so more people do it.
>>
>>66615141
Neymar and Alves should could have gotten yellows and Mascherano could have gotten a second yellow as well, he's the dirtiest player in set pieces alway shirt pulling.
>>
>>66615141
this guy didn't watch El classico when Sergio Ramos was hacking everything in sight and should have been red carded with his hack on messi just outside the box
>>
>>66615141
UEFALONA
>>
>>66617030
>There's no conspiracy, just shitty refs.

That's the point. 2016 and still we have shitty refs in football thanks to UEFA and FIFA. 2 entities who are extremely suspicious and fraudulent to begin with. One of the biggest sport on earth is prone to errors for decades, while others less popular sports do not have this problem at all. With the money involved it is no wonder people across the globe question this state of affairs.
>>
>>66615407
fuck off nigger, I don't post on home gamethreads because I'm in Camp Nou, mohammed
>>
>>66617030
QFT
>>
>>66615407
there's also Kippers and me
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.