[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he done or what? He was shit tonight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 2505682_heroa[1].jpg (37 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
2505682_heroa[1].jpg
37 KB, 620x430
Is he done or what? He was shit tonight
>>
>>66614954
yeah he's sooooooo done who would ever want him on their team lolololol.......
nice bait mate:)
>>
I think it's over for him. MLS soon
>>
he needs to play center forward . the game plan right now is let suarez sit in the middle and messi do anything, which makes messi want to also be in the middle, then defenders clog up the middle and jordi alba pushes up with neymar, the tactic is complete shit and coach should be fired
>>
He is about as done as his taxes.
>>
>>66615034
>move Messi to RW
>win the treble
>be favourites for another treble
>hurr durr it's a shit tactic because Messi had 2 average games
kys
>>
>>66614954
He wasnt shit, he was really good. Its kind of hard scoring against 11/10 men inside the fucking box. And even though, he almost score from outside of it, and a nice goal that he missed by a few, but that he only could do.
>>
>>66615096

download the match and see how many times he got the ball in RW
>>
>>66615133
He's a nominal right winger and he always drifts inside when he plays there.
>>
File: IMG_1484.jpg (32 KB, 476x359) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1484.jpg
32 KB, 476x359
>>66615054
>>
I think playing him so deep without another player on the right that isn't Dani Alves is dumb.

Next year if he wants to play so fucking deep or maybe he is made to but It should be

Ney-Suarez-Mahrez or some other signing
Rakitic- Messi- Busquets

But I don't think he should be playing so deep. This isn't the Argentinian NT where the midfield literally does not function if he is not there pulling the strings. The Barca midfield is good enough he should be able to hug the right side like last year where he is able to drift inside when Dani Alves overlapped.
>>
>>66615102
your mom has no problem scoring with ten men inside the box either
>>
>>66615190
Rakitic isn't good enough, that's the root of it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.