[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which sport has the best jersey? And what kind of jersey is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 247x788) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 247x788
Which sport has the best jersey? And what kind of jersey is the most okay to wear in public?

What are your pet peeves and how would you fix your favorite team/sport's jerseys?
>>
Got a South African rugby jersey. I get a lot of compliments on it.
>>
Hockey sweaters are the comfiest
>>
>>66606525
True. They are my favorite, but is wearing a hockey jersey outside autistic?
>>
>>66606434
Rugby
Soccer
Hockey
Football
Baseball
Basketball

This is based on what would make you look the least like a child or degenerate if you wore one, basically which is the most acceptable style and fashion-wise.

The only real thing I hate about soccer jerseys are the advertisement across the front. If I were a fan I don't believe I'd buy one because of it. Design elements are nice otherwise, though.

Baseball jerseys are just much too big, have a terrible cut, and are more bland than a football jersey. However wear either one and you're into full manchild territory.

You can't win with basketball jerseys. The only acceptable place to wear one is on the court, And the NBA's sleeved jerseys are abominations no matter what. They need to take more cues from soccer jerseys. Especially the ones with a giant logo on the front.
>>
>And what kind of jersey is the most okay to wear in public?
No such thing exists
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 349x509) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 349x509
>>66606659
Is wearing a hockey jersey degenerate?
>>
>>66606671
Why is that? They are just clothing. Is it the jersey itself or just the type of trashy people that usually wear jerseys?
>>
>>66606682

If you're white, yes.
>>
>>66606692
it's something you should wear at the stadium or while making sports, anywhere else is out of place
>>
>>66606718
This just makes me angry because you know that rapper or whatever he is doesn't even know who Mikita is.
>>
I wear my Ray Allen and Giannis jerseys over my hoodies on cold days
>>
>>66606718
>If you're white
sad but true.
>>
>>66606801
Why is that?
>>
>>66606434
football is jew tier with no logo or anything on the kit.

Basketball is nig tier with your pits hanging out
Baseball and hockey are good tier
>>
>>66606659
>baseball jersies are more bland than just some fucking numbers on concussion ball jersies
>>
File: football-shirt-mai_1846336a.jpg (63 KB, 620x450) Image search: [Google]
football-shirt-mai_1846336a.jpg
63 KB, 620x450
retro football shirts are the only acceptable answer
>>
Have you ever, in your ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE, ever seen a respectable white man wearing a basketball jersey in a casual setting?
>>
>>66607496
I play in my local rec league then I hit the bar for a beer and some pool on Thursday nights
>>
>>66606767
What if he told you Stan was a manlet and there's literally nothing you can do about it.
Keep in mind he has two 6'4" 275 pound turkish bodyguards.
>>
>>66607520

Sooo no?
>>
>>66607534
I wouldn't give a shit. I don't care about the Blackhawks and Turks are always making up shit
>>
>>66607487
>football
fuck off, cuck
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.