[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/LifeLong/ General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: le_Hapy_Frok.jpg (29 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
le_Hapy_Frok.jpg
29 KB, 396x385
>Warriors fan
>Royals fan
>Blackhawks fan
>Broncos fan
>Crimson Tide fan
>Villanova fan
>Leicester fan
>Miesha Tate fan

What a crazy year so far!
>>
Crazy finding another fan of all those teams on /sp/ of all places.

So glad I've been a fan since day 1. Feels good man!
>>
>>66603341

I know a guy who's a Royals and Broncos fan.

He moved to KC from Colorado when he was like 7.

Very smug about how things have turned out.
>>
We did it lads!
>>
We literally did it, bros. Let's celebrate!
>>
>>66603496
>>>>96
>>
>>66603341
>not holly holmes
>>
>>66603413
Moving from glorious colorado to that glorified sinkhole kansas city, the poor bastard.
>>
You are one lucky fella
>>
What part of Villanova are you guys from? Isn't it great living in the Golden State? As for me, I live in the Paki section. It stinks because Missouri is always trying to claim our Royals, but I know their my team like I know every lyric to our glorious anthem, "Sweet Home Alabama". Sad to see Peyton leave this great place, but at least we have stars like Tate on the rise and the Blackhawks will always be great. Another great day in the winning city. So glad to have lived hete all my life! See you fellows around!
>>
>tfw I look like a huge bandwagoner IRL but I'm just a foreigner who chose the teams he liked the logos the most as a child
;_;
>>
>winnipeg jets fan
>vikings fan
>jays fan
>dont care about other sports

I was raised to be a dodgers fan because I have family who played for them, but fuck it, been watching the jays since clemens came over and won his cy youngs. And back in the day you couldnt just watch whatever game you wanted
>>
>>66607091
>"I like their logos"

What are you, a girl? If you are over the age of 18 and root for a team outside of your state/city, then you should be castrated.
>>
File: j5ehINWR_400x400.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
j5ehINWR_400x400.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>tfw i'm actually a lifelong Leicester fan but no one ever believes me.
>>
>>66603341
That is so crazy op!!!

I used to be Seahawks fan but I switched to the Broncos because of Peyton Manning.

My teams as of right now:
>warriors
(used to be spurs, lakers, and heat fan)
>royals
(used to be yankees lol)
>blackhawks
(used to be a bruins fan)
>broncos
(as of right now but that might change back to seahawks or pats)
>Villanova now
(used to be UNC)
> for soccer it would be that Barcelona team
(I love Ronaldo)
> for fighting I like that Irish guy
(used to be Anderson Silva and George Pierre)
>>
>>66607218
I was seven at the time anon and i move almost bi yearly I have no city or state
>>
>>66607265
Learn how to green text, anon

You have it backwards
>>
>>66607265
> for soccer it would be that Barcelona team
>(I love Ronaldo)
Terrible b8, m8
>>
>Start supporting Leeds when they're flying under O'Leary
>17 years later and my glory hunting arse is bitten by karma more times than you can count
>>
>>66603341
>Blackhawks fan
>Canada
L O L

You guys really have no idea about hockey
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.