[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The shanty town of Chapel Hill We own Tobacco Road
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: index.png (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.png
6 KB, 259x194
>The shanty town of Chapel Hill

We own Tobacco Road
>>
>>66601699
What team is that
>>
File: NCSU.jpg (154 KB, 469x400) Image search: [Google]
NCSU.jpg
154 KB, 469x400
>>66601699
we beat you guys sometimes. That has to count for something, right?
>>
>>66601699

We'd be a lot closer to beating you had the fucking Mormon on our team not left for Utah and turned us back into a .500 team.

I just want to go dancing.
>>
Set up to win our 2nd title in 3 years, meanwhile the tar holes get BTFO on the court and are now waiting on the death penalty for academic fraud.
>>
Fuck the Tarholes and their baby blue! ABC!
>>
>losing in the sweet 16 to a Pac12 meme team

I'm not partial to either Dook or North Coonalina but you have zero room to talk.
>>
>>66603030
This Duke team was crippled from the moment they lost Amile Jefferson. No one expected anything from their 7-man rotation consisting of mostly freshmen. Even getting as far as they did was a sort of victory.

Next year though they're going all the way.
>>
File: 1427564111501.jpg (32 KB, 274x234) Image search: [Google]
1427564111501.jpg
32 KB, 274x234
>get to sweet 16 in shitty rebuilding year
>jefferson gets medical redshirt to come back next season
>#1 recruiting class feature the 1 and 2 overall recruits
>only two players gone are Ingram and Plumlee
>still have the best coach in college bball
>>
>tfw Duke has turned into Kentucky with only one-year wonders

you'll never win a championship again like that Chachefskee
>>
>>66603223
>Got a championship the very first year he tried it

Ok
>>
>>66601699
SWEET TEARS

>>66603212
Krzyzewski will always get talent to Duke.
>>
File: canes.jpg (152 KB, 640x498) Image search: [Google]
canes.jpg
152 KB, 640x498
>>66601699
>losing to the pac12
>>
>>66603143

Yeah they're going all the way to the garbage can when they lose to a mid major in the first round.
>>
>>66601699
>>66602213
>>66603212
I had the pleasure of attending Duke and State.
For the State bros, don't feel bad. Duke isn't that much different from the STEM classes I took at State. Plus State's career fair is much larger than TechConnect at Duke. In fact a Duke career lady even recommends that Duke students attend NCSU's engineering career fair.
>>
JUST
>>
>>66603453
Stay mad tard heel.
>>
>>66603420
We has a sick line up this season, but we still made it to the top 16. I'd say that's a good start. we'll be back stronger than ever next season.
>>
>>66601714
The Duke Big Dicks
>>
Add Marques Bolden to Duke's list on highly touted freshman. Dat nigga is going to Duke and announcing next week. Meeting with Capel this weekend.

Duke is going to be

LOADED
O
A
D
E
D

Seriously, K's most talented team by a long shot next year. Even better than 1999 or 2001 or even last year. Holy fuck all that talent coming in.
>>
I've never had this feel before. Carolina losing the in the natty is almost as good as duke wining it. Feels good
>>
Durham is a shithole ghetto. Chapel Hill is affluent, low crime, and beautiful.
>>
>>66605250
So is Duke full of rich, privileged white kids? Surely you wouldn't find them in the ghetto. Which is it?

And Wake County is a shithole anyways. Charlotte, Asheville and the Corolla/Duck area in the Outer Banks are the only places in NC worth living.
>>
>>66605056
Same feeling, bro. Also, just knowing how UNC is going to get ass raped by the NCAA (even if they don't, they'll still suck compared to Duke) and the recruiting class K is pulling in next year makes Duke losing in the sweet 16 seem juuuuust fine.
>>
>>66605504

Not the original guy but do you live in the triangle or attend duke? If so then you'd know Durham has traditionally been the ghetto. Low income housing, crime, drugs. Central campus has had a string of robberies at night. With that said, Durham is in the process of being gentrified outside of east/west campus. Durham is become a brew/food truck & hipster hub with new upscale restaurants/bars/coffee shops in traditionally rougher areas/fancy hotels

It still is no secret that downtown Durham is still dangerous at night. You don't want be to be a rich white boy all alone in the city not knowing what you're doing. Put it that way/
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.