[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: qrkx5messu0hweahnzr6.png (339 KB, 680x440) Image search: [Google]
qrkx5messu0hweahnzr6.png
339 KB, 680x440
JUST
>>
hahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahaha
>>
Where we you when memes became real.....?
>>
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
FUCK
>>
>duplicate image

KEEP CRYIN BITCH NIGGA
>>
CANT WAKE UP
>>
UNC did NOT deserve this. They were bullied by the refs all FUCKING GAME. The ticky tack fouls, the anti-Tar Heel narrative, and all of it make me hate fucking sports. Why would you celebrate another team's loss? Roy Williams, Michael Jordan, those kids, they all worked just as hard as Shitanova to get to the end, and now their hard work is stolen from them while juvenile neckbeards laugh at their unwarranted demise.
>>
>>66601803

did you go to UNC? No?

then why the fuck are you so mad
>>
>>66601803
dude you're not on reddit
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 617x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 617x399
Suicide incoming
>>
>>66601803

SHUT THE FUCK UP, TARHEELFAG

WHAT DID DEAN SMITH KNOW ABOUT ALL THOSE FAKE CLASSES AND FAKE CREDITS @ YOUR FUCKING KEK'D UNIVERSITY?!?

COLLEGE ATHLETICS IS SUCH A FUCKING SHITSHOW...GOOD JOB OUTTA VILLANOVA; THEY DESERVE THIS AND I HOPE THAT QT FROM VILLANOVA LAST YEAR WHO CRIED PLAYING HER PICCOLO WHEN THE WILDCATS LOST IS CRYING TEARS OF JOY TONIGHT
>>
>>66601564
Congrats, you have the same sense of humor as black twitter
>>
>>66601803
UNC is lucky to even be a college right now with the rampant academic fraud they practiced.
>>
>>66601803
>this pasta
>>
Duke Sucks
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.