[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't he been fired yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
Why hasn't he been fired yet?
>>
Coming off a nice win and going strong la
>>
>>66590516
>nice win
And the worst loss in US history
The "nice win" was a minimum
>>
>>66590575
worst loss in US history? How long you been watchin m8?
>>
>>66590912
Where we are now, losing to Guatemala is a unforgivable failure
>>
>>66590489
Because we gave him a very large contract and the jews at USSF cant afford to fire him early.

Plus there's no decent alternative who will take >us to the next level - just unproven American mlels coaches who could probably do well by playing the players in their natural positions but would essentially be Bradley 2.0 where he doesnt do enough to warrant keeping him for long.
>>
File: 1459369694169.jpg (112 KB, 923x811) Image search: [Google]
1459369694169.jpg
112 KB, 923x811
When?
>>
Who to replace?
>>
>>66590966
There are a few who play more proactive, attacking soccer
That's essentially why Klinsmann was brought in
And has failed miserably
>>
>>66590993
Our only hope is to rehire Bradley after he coaches in a big league. He's been lauded everywhere he went in europe.
>>
>>66590993
Didnt Caleb Porter get his ass handed to him by Kaka, Kek Shea and some retired Italian player?
>>
>>66591007
>Lauded
>Big League
He can't win promotion in a joke French 2nd division. He's literally never changed.
>>
>>66591007
He still coaches boring as fuck soccer
>>66591010
You're going to decide this over one game?
Caleb Porter did beat Guardiola
>>
>>66591031
>hasn't coached a full season
>currently in a promotion place
>>
>>66591033
He got his ass handed to him by Kaka and a Candian striker last year too. It's funny because last year he was about to get fired and end up at some NCAA job when Muh MLELS parity kicked in and he flukes his way to the MLS cup
>>
File: man after man.png (480 KB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
man after man.png
480 KB, 746x718
>our two best managers also gave us the debacle of 2006 and the 4-2 shitshow
>>
Whom is he and why should he be fired?
>>
>>66591070
that's louis van gaal, and he's desecrating Alex Ferguson's grave with his filosoopfies
>>
You can't win every game. Shit happens.
>>
>>66591062
They lost, but then again Arena lost to them by more and he's the one that took the US the furtherest
>>66591064
Take that over this
>>
>>66591084
Truly a pity
>>
>>66591103
"Shit happens" isn't a viable excuse when they get constantly outplayed
>>
why don't Murcians hires South American coaches like >us? So they'd develop.

also why do you keep calling chicanolards and half-black German rejects up your national team?

if you can supposedly find any ethnicity in the US you should fill your national team with Italian-Americans, Brazilian-Americans, Argentinian-Americans,and Uruguayan-Americans.
>>
>>66591105
>take that over this
That's fair enough, but none of them are great. Currently, we always seem to be experimenting and have absolutely no identity. And inferior talent to about 30 teams.
>>
>>66591105
Porter is only in MLS because of the cup now, I would not be surprised if he gets fired this year because of a winless run. Similar to Jason Kreis' firing over shitting it up with MCB
>>
>>66591122
Has it ever occurred to you that coaching cant help fix everything and that maybe the talent pool in the US is extremely lacking? We're lucky hes able to bring in good talent like Gedion Zelalem
>>
>>66591151
>Gedion Zelalem
HAHAHAHAHA
As to your first point we constantly get out played by MLS level at best players
That's not acceptable
>>
>>66591148
No he won't

Kreis was fired because Man City doesn't understand MLS
Also they want to test out Vieiria
Watch them not make the playoffs and keep him
>>
Does coaching even matter in this sport or is it like the NBA where it's mostly irrelevant?

All our players are mediocre by world stadnards, it's not like a coach will make them that much better at this point.
>>
>>66591186
>All our players are mediocre by world standards
See, I'm not even really worried about that since we're slipping fast in our own fucking region
We were second
Now I doubt we could take one of the 3 or 4 world cup spots CONCACAF have
>>
>>66590489
Not firing Klinsmann is my favourite meme.
>>
>>66590489
you only have shit players, and your league is shit too
>>
>>66591344
Pulisic is better than Draxler tbf
>>
>>66591344
Understandable
But I'm not complaining about not reaching "the next level"
I currently don't want to step down from the level we're at
>>
Because his boss is realistic
>>
>>66592381
>realistic
Money-wise since it would be expensive to fire him?
Because the other way is just complete nonsense
>>
>>66591031
You're literally wrong. Le Havre is on pace for promotion
>>
>>66590489
Because there's no pressure in him, since people do not care about football in America
>>
>>66592501
They do care about football
We love it
Soccer not so much
>>
>>66591151
>w-we suck!

>Our team which has the better Mlels players are outplayed by Guatemalans who's best striker is a fat grandpa and their players are mlels bench or fringe

Nope. Klinsmann is just inept
>>
>>66591344
It's always the Turkmans who are angry at Americans. Get lost Erdogan roach
>>
>>66592501
There's definitely pressure on him from the soccer centered media here. The only ones who dont pressure him are the USSG and retards like Gulati who still believe in the Klinsmeme
>>
lol it doesnt matter what coach you have as an NT manager

your team is horrible and they have no good players

sacking your coach will do literally nothing
>>
>>66592650
while i agree with your first two statements, the third is way off base. a team that made it to 3 out of 4 knockout stages at the WC and almost won the confed cup shouldn't be betting outplayed by jamaica, panama and guatemala.
>>
he did pretty well at the WC
>>
>>66592650
>this shit
>coming from Austfaila
Is it just Aussie soccer fans who are delusional or the instinctive Aussie behavior to try and fight any American or Brit?
>>
>>66592743
Well as in barely escape a group with two self-destructing teams while only only matching the WC achievements of his predecessor while playing shittier soccer
>>
>>66592743
He fucked us over by not bringing Don Ovan and relying on fucking Dozy and Wondolowshit
>>
>>66592702

are you sure? its reasonable to assume the US is better than these minnows, only because the team is more fit. in terms of skill, they are all pretty much underwhelming. your decisive factor, fitness, is thrown out of the window when you have players coming to play qualifiers during the club season. the minnows don't have this because the NT result is more important than the club result for them. for the US players, its all kind of wishy-washy and they're all tired.

and the US appears to overperform in world cups just because 2 months of conditioning to prepare for 3-5 games tends to hide the glaring skill gap between them and the teams they face in the world cup. thats why you get results like USA 2-2 Portugal, even though Portugal would steamroll the US if they played the same fixture during the club season.

Again, sacking your coach will do nothing. A NT coach is considered a joke position because the only thing the NT coach has to do is pick relatively 'good' players from the pool of people available and play them in the correct position. Most of what happens on the field is largely out of your control, unlike club coaching, where you are in complete control of the senior team and have access to nearly every single player in the world in order to build your team.

If you wanted to increase the strength of your NT:

1. people should be playing pick up games as a culture just like they do with baseball, niggerball, nfl and hockey
2. there should be relegation/promotion
3. there should be actual scouting
4. players should be picked up based on how much they developed on, rather than how much they win at a youth level. they should not have results based methodology forced on them as kids (this is YUGE, kids all develop at different rates, lots of kids miss out because they grow up later than others)
>>
>66593380
>its reasonable to assume the US is better than these minnows, only because the team is more fit
No
It's because a lot of their players aren't even MLS quality
I didn't read the rest of that shit
>>
>>66593380
you obviously don't know shit about our team, i don't know why you typed all that.
>>
>>66592938
>relying on dozy
the guy that got hurt and was backed up by inferior players?
>>
File: au.gif (369 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
au.gif
369 B, 16x11
>>66593470
>>
>>66591134
Maybe ability to kick a fucking ball has nothing to do with race.
>>
>>66591134
>why don't Murcians hires South American coaches like >us? So they'd develop.
Not sure
I'm fond of Oscar Pareja myself
Although I find it funny you hired a guy who coached one of the worst seasons ever in MLS
>>
>>66593470

? what do you know
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.