[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can post in this thread if your MLB team sucks so bad that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Philadelphia-Phillies.jpg (240 KB, 1797x1677) Image search: [Google]
Philadelphia-Phillies.jpg
240 KB, 1797x1677
You can post in this thread if your MLB team sucks so bad that you just want to fast-forward to NFL training camp.
>>
Phillies are better than the iglles
>>
>boreball

Laughing
>>
>>66588159
*fast-forward to Temple U's training camp
>>
>>66588196
You got Nova in the finals
>>
File: cin_1200x630.jpg (61 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
cin_1200x630.jpg
61 KB, 1200x630
Reporting. Except I know better than to ever, ever put any faith or hope in the bungals
>>
What if you don't give a shit about basebore and want to fast forward to NFL training camps?
>>
>>66588205
>college sports. BAGAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>66588222
What if you dont give a fuck about boreball or obesity collide? Oh good thing we got the rest of la liga/epl seasons, then we got the euros and copa america, the olympics, and then epl will start again. Awesome time to be a fan of a real sport thats not played by niggers/spics/retards (boreball&obesitycollide)
>>
>>66588282
Build wall.
>>
>>66588282
Here's your you retard
>>
>>66588144
Phillies are going to suck but maybe Franco and Hererra could turn out good. Hopefully prospects like Crawford and Alfaro develop and Velasquez has the stuff to be a good starting pitcher.
Anyway, maybe next year will be better
>>
File: brewers.jpg (84 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
brewers.jpg
84 KB, 1200x630
>>66588144
Every year
>>
>>66588360
the problem is apathetic ownership that gives zero fucks about winning. maybe you havent been a fan as long as i have, but im tired of it.
i've spent too many springs listening to these forward-looking statements like yours coming from the team, "well if this guy comes back from injury, and if these two guys reach their potential, and if this guy has a breakout season like we think he will... then... we might be competitive"... fuck that. we were in the fucking world series 7 years ago, can you believe it? these fucking imbeciles rode to the bank for 7 years on the fan's goodwill earned from that ws appearance instead of trying to build a dynasty... fuck them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.