[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bengals v steelers is on NFL network right now. Last 5 minutes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: crying_fan_bengals.png (455 KB, 872x432) Image search: [Google]
crying_fan_bengals.png
455 KB, 872x432
Bengals v steelers is on NFL network right now. Last 5 minutes. Reliving the Bengals lose it for themselves.
>pic is coming up.
>game of the year.
>>
>>66586900
Do you think someone consoled her later with a cock shoved down her throat?
>>
File: 1452402169143.png (809 KB, 811x492) Image search: [Google]
1452402169143.png
809 KB, 811x492
>>
>>66587019
no she lives in Ohio, her brother probably just beat her up.
>>
>>66586900
That was the penultimate Bengals Meltdown. How Marvin Lewis kept his job after that I will never know.
>>
>>66587747
>penultimate
So what was the ultimate meltdown?
>>
File: DJYjVTU.jpg (66 KB, 743x774) Image search: [Google]
DJYjVTU.jpg
66 KB, 743x774
>>
So you've already seen the bullshit no call on Shazier and Mike "to tha house" Tomlin challenging it and succeeding?
>>
>>66587096
he dindu nuffin
>>
>>66587096
the GOAT reaction pic
>>
>>66594825

>The NFL ruling against the Rooneys EVER

It's too bad Burfict had to headhunt like an idiot after Hill's fumble because otherwise he would've been remembered for an LT-like takeover of a game after that.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1200x869) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1200x869
>>66602032
>The NFL ruling against the Rooneys EVER

Who are you quoting with this nonsense?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.