[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this manlet so greedy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11
File: 2505682_heroa.jpg (37 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
2505682_heroa.jpg
37 KB, 620x430
Why is this manlet so greedy?
>>
Hopefully he gets jail this time.

Slimed out of it, and went completely under the radar, last time he deliberately broke the law.
>>
>>66586555
blacks are born thieves
>>
>>66586555
>implying he understands or cares anything about taxes
>implying Messi can read

Nice one OP.
>>
File: 1380458712549.png (296 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1380458712549.png
296 KB, 480x480
>mfw he's scoring less and assisting more on the pitch because he feels guilty about grabbing all that money
>>
is he autistic lads xd
>>
greedy? he's worked on his profession for nearly 25 years and you want him to willingly give up his money so manolo in extremadura can take some classes in korean history?
>>
How much money do rich people need? Pay your fucking taxes.
>>
>>66586638
>need
>>
File: 141414123255.png (10 KB, 326x383) Image search: [Google]
141414123255.png
10 KB, 326x383
>>66586567
>that flag
>that post

checks out
>>
>>66586638
You think this because you are poor as fuck.
Anyone who actually has good money tries to avoid as many taxes as possible, legally or illegaly.
>>
>>66586709
t. Messhit
>>
>>66586555
apparently he is as good dribbling through the tax code as he is through the madrid defense
>>
How will he survive in prison without his sprite, nuggies and hgh?
>>
>>66586709
linel pls pay taxes
>>
The firm used isn't illegal in itself. People are just pissed they can't afford the fee for their services.
>>
File: uli_hoeness_2.jpg (443 KB, 1476x984) Image search: [Google]
uli_hoeness_2.jpg
443 KB, 1476x984
>>66586740
>How will he survive in prison without his sprite, nuggies and hgh?
the same way Hoeness did: by being a privleged cunt
>>
>>66586555
wasnt loved enough as a child
>>
Can't really blame him. How can he afford to both pay taxes and buy Sprite? He had to choose one.
>>
Why wont Barca players pay there taxes?

Do you think that Vardy pays his fair share?
>>
>>66586631
>kicking around a lump of leather gives you the right to make millions, most of which come from tax money pumped into the club you play for
>>
>>66586555
He will choose to go to jail as an excuse for when Ronaldo outscores him this year.
>>
isn't his dad the one who always tries to do the shady shit with his son's money? Same as Neymar

if it was Messi himself he could probably hire people to do it right
>>
why didn't he just get a company in Panama to handle this stuff just like our brilliant politicians?
>>
>>66586555
>make millions of Euros for playing a chhilds game
>still thinks it isn't enough and avoids taxes
>>
>representing Barça
>paying taxes to Madrid

Ethics. He has plenty
>>
>>66587437
Are you serious nigger?
>>
>>66587481
Tsu
>>
>>66587437
>>66587481
>>66587546
Here's hoping Benfica get their asses raped so hard tomorrow they'll all quit football forever in shame.
>>
File: MULLER.png (1 MB, 1080x1061) Image search: [Google]
MULLER.png
1 MB, 1080x1061
>>66587559
>>
>>66586751
The same way Reus did, more like. By completely avoiding prison due to being a privileged cunt.
>>
why is the state so greedy?
>>
i think taxes are pretty stupid 2bh, just let us live our lives, our countries are rich enough as is and any money they make is fake play money since they're just printing money all day anyway
tax the chinese instead, i say.
>>
File: sporting12.jpg (221 KB, 558x614) Image search: [Google]
sporting12.jpg
221 KB, 558x614
>>66587559
>>
>>66587632
This and vote for Trump
>>
>>66587668
>vote for Trump

yes

everyone ITT should vote for trump
>>
>>66586884
>thinking value of one's work can be objectively judged by an individual
>not understanding supply and demand
>being retarded
>>
>>66587690
>supply and demand

Football and FIFA are just a big money laundering operation to those in charge. The only supply and demand is created by them.

Look at the stadiums in Brazil, look at what's happening in Qatar, players, countries, clubs, stadiums, they're just fucking tools to make money and idiots like you fall right for it.

I mean, football is fucking great and all, but if you can't see what a sham the sport is right now you're blind as fuck.
>>
>>66587789
>90k people at every Barcelona game is just a sham by FIFA
>millions of sponsorship money Barcelona receive for their brand recognition is just a sham by FIFA
>millions of people who watch Barcelona play on TV is just a sham by FIFA
>millions of people who buy Barcelona/Messi merchandise is just a sham by FIFA
>not understanding supply and demand
>being retarded
>>
>>66587789
where does all the money come from though?

a lot of it comes from corporate sponsorship and tv money but why do corporations buy so many things dealing with sports? oh thats right, hundreds of millions of people watch them.

at the end of the day sports are an entertainment business. people also spend a shitload of money on video games, tv, movies, etc. and sports are no different.
>>
If Messi went to jail I think he would be fine (although that will never happen).

As much as I love Ronaldo, if he went to jail, he would leave with an asshole wide enough to fit a soccer ball in.
>>
>>66587941
If either of them went to prison they'd be at a facility that's more akin to a 5 star hotel than the prisons you see in the movies
>>
>>66587807
>90k people at every Barcelona game is just a sham by FIFA

Would they come if Barcelona didn't get government funding to help them fund mega transfers?
Would they come if Barcelona didn't owe most of its success in the past (and a bit in the present) to blatantly obvious refball?
Would they come if Barcelona players that SHOULD have been jailed or punished for tax evasion weren't playing?
Would they come if Barcelona had ACTUALLY gotten its transfer ban that they deserved, and wouldn't have been able to buy Suarez?
Would they come if Barcelona wasn't currently the most successful club in the world?
etc. etc.

Isn't it funny how Serie A is degrading into irrelevance more every year after Calciopoli?
Isn't it funny how Real Madrid and Barcelona, the two biggest clubs with the biggest revenue in football, both receive government funding, are both embroiled in corruption scandals, both receive unfair amount of TV money compared to other liga clubs, how both keep breaking transfer records and shirt sales every season?
Isn't it funny how all this happens right after the FIFA corruption scandals as well as the Panama leaks, even though football has been a worldwide popular sport for over 80 years, with average attendances far higher in the past than they are now?

You're ignorant as fuck. Football is a fucking amazing sport, we see amazing players and amazing teams doing exciting things, but if you believe for one single second that "supply and demand" rules apply to football you need a big fucking reality check.
>>
>>66588005
>Would they come if Barcelona didn't get government funding to help them fund mega transfers
[citation needed]

>Would they come if Barcelona didn't owe most of its success in the past (and a bit in the present) to blatantly obvious refball?
Lmao, this asshurt

>Would they come if Barcelona players that SHOULD have been jailed or punished for tax evasion weren't playing?
They all got a due process. Tax evasion is nothing wrong anyway

>Would they come if Barcelona had ACTUALLY gotten its transfer ban that they deserved, and wouldn't have been able to buy Suarez?
You clearly don't understand that ban (not that it surprises me). It was always a ban for registering new players for the duration of 2 transfer windows. The phrase "transfer ban" was just a flashy headline that retards like you bought into because you're too lazy/stupid to actually read the documents/statements yourself

>Would they come if Barcelona wasn't currently the most successful club in the world?
They're the most successful club because of their players who deserve every penny they make
>>
>>66586709
Pay your taxes Messi
>>
>>66588071
>[citation needed]
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/spanish-giants-barcelona-and-real-madrid-face-state-aid-charge-9011584.html

>The Spanish giants' advantages amount to several billion euros, according to the European ombudsman
>The Spanish giants' advantages amount to several billion euros, according to the European ombudsman

>Lmao, this asshurt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NziyufSACKk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VItL9k_iQM

Tons of fucking clear examples.

>They all got a due process. Tax evasion is nothing wrong anyway
>Tax evasion is nothing wrong anyway

Right, I won't even bother with the rest after that one, jesus christ you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>66587632
t. Libertarian

Go learn some basic economics
>>
>>66588113
That article is 2.5 years old. What did this investigation uncover?
>>
>>66587632
Shit, you're stupid.
>>
>>66588005
>all those "if"s
You can't judge anything based on "if"s

>>66588126
Libertarians have some kooky ideas but they're far more advanced than the typical keynesian quasi-mercantilist retard
>>
it's well known here that Messi's dad is a scummy guy that made tons of ilegal activities trying to jew out his son.

anyone who thinks messi has the time/will/knowledge to even know how to evade taxes has to be crazy
>>
>>66588235
I can't understand how keynesians exist when there already are roads everywhere. Actually, I believe a true lucid keynesian today would want to invest in space and sea exploration exclusively.
>>
>>66588356
SpaceX >> NASA

Even space exploration is no longer an argument
>>
I'm crying right now!!! Why is Messi evading taxes again!!!???
>>
>>66588126
Podemita detected
>>
>>66587583
>
>>
I like how people act as if tax-dodging is worse than murder, like the way the liberals pretend rape and sexism is.

And let's be honest, everyone on here would do the same if possible.
>>
File: leave taxes to me.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
leave taxes to me.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
>>66586594
>implying he isn't certified accountant
>>
>>66586751
I hate how this cunt is already out of jail it makes me sick.He avoided paying 30millionen in taxes and gets only 1,5years in jail.Like it was his " first time" that he evaded taxes as big as 30millionen,our law system is a joke.This asshole was preaching for years as a morale instance while he could not evade enough of his precious money in coorparation with the bergjuden.
>>
>>66586709
Nigga, THAT'S NOT TRUE.
I'M FILTHY RICH AN I PAY ALL MY FUCKING TAXES BECAUSE I AM FILTHY RICH WHO GIVES A SHIT.
>>
>>66588557
Tipped
>>
>>66587559
don't worry friend I would also be buttblasted if the Portuguese League were more relevant than the Dutch League.

See you at the Euros, oh wait... ;)
>>
>>66589266
I believe he's an emigrant m8.
>>
>>66586709

lel

Messi por favor leave
>>
>>66586736
caught everytime?
>>
>>66586594
>Implying it matters
If you signed them papers you go to jail m80
>>
File: Lionel-Messi[1].jpg (51 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Lionel-Messi[1].jpg
51 KB, 615x409
>>66586709
kek the one man Messhit defense army strikes again

Tell me anon, how does this pic make you feel?
>>
>>66588557
are you comparing rape with tax evasion?
those are two very different crimes

>>66586594
Ignorantia juris non excusat
>>
>loses el clasico because the entire team is tired af, especially MSN after playing Conmebol qualifiers

>HURR MESSHIT HURR FARCELONA HURR DURR LE TSSUUUU LOL GUYS IVE ALWAYS BEEN ANTI UEFALONA!

Like clockwork
>>
File: w-messi-080513-1425647961.jpg (26 KB, 630x350) Image search: [Google]
w-messi-080513-1425647961.jpg
26 KB, 630x350
>>66586555
Here's a clue
>>
So does the panama papers say anything about him illegally laudering money with this company? I mean the exsistence of it is not really illegal is it?
>>
>>66586600
>Ronaldo actually knew why they shot the penalty kick like that
>>
File: trumpkek.png (22 KB, 658x643) Image search: [Google]
trumpkek.png
22 KB, 658x643
> ((2^2^2*2^2^2)*2*2*2)-((2^2^2)*2)
> Still believing in capitalism
>>
>>66590905
>are you comparing rape with tax evasion?
No, you dumb nigger,

Learn to read
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.