[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nba
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: bball.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
bball.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
How much longer before the NBA becomes king in the U.S. MLB has no young fans and football is gonna die cause of cte.
>>
>>66583963

NBA will never become king with NFL and NCAA around.

But it's a cute distraction every Summer.
>>
>>66583963
MLS and NBA master race here.

Boreball isn't even relevant anymore.
>>
Soccer will overtake cuckhoop before cuckhoop overtakes baseball.

I legitimately don't know any white basketball fans that aren't wigger trash either
>>
lol, cte is gonna kill football
>>
Basketball is the only globally relevant North American sport.

It won't be long before it's all basketball and soccer in the USA.
>>
>>66583996
this

also
>>66584008

nothing will kill football. maybe if they keep fucking around with the rules they'll fuck it up but other than that nothing will stop it. it's the perfect pace (cuckhoop is too fast, boreball is too slow.)
>>
If NFL dies then college foitball takes over.
>>
>>66583996
>I legitimately don't know any white basketball fans that aren't wigger trash either

What's it like living in an irrelevant flyover state, anon?
>>
>>66586495
He's right though. White NBA fans barely exist, it's all blacks and Mexicans. Fucking NASCAR has more fans than the NBA.
>>
>>66586505
Your ignorance is astounding.
>>
File: most-popular-in-america.jpg (38 KB, 613x305) Image search: [Google]
most-popular-in-america.jpg
38 KB, 613x305
>>66586529
What ignorance? NBA isn't going to become a big deal, face it.
>>
>>66586495
t. white cuckhoop fag

Kill yourself you shrimpdick

Go Currypost or something
>>
>>66586552
>>66586554

So fucking mad.
>>
>>66586557
>mad about a cuck sport being less relevant than rednecks driving around in circles

kek

no anon you'revthe furious one and delusional to boot
>>
>>66586552
if you asked everyone what their SECOND favorite sport was, i bet the #1 answer would be overwhelmingly apehoop
>>
>>66586569
Source: ur angus
>>
>>66586495
Spotted the Cuckifornian
>>
>>66586569
your right, my #2 is apehoop, guess #1? well, it would also be apehoop
>>
>>66586557
Why would I be mad? Do you seriously think I give even a second thought to a white cuckhoop fans opinion?
top fucking lel. Cuckimus Maximus
>>
Basketball is just terrible.

1. The NBA has no parity

2. None of the three quarters matter most of the time as long as you can mount a comeback in the fourth

3. It's just so much back and forth shit, every other shot is a goal.
>>
I don't even get why any white man would watch basketball. I think they sexualize it deep down.

I bet that's why Curry gets so much hate. They'd rather see charcoal black mandingos rub up on each other than open jumpshots.

White basketball fans are fucking gross
>>
>>66586605
You forgot how literally all fans root for a player and not for a team. Just look at Lebron, "diehard Cavs fans" becoming "diehard Heat fans" overnight.
>>
NFL will always stay king, forever and ever with the NCAAF lurking in it's shadow.
MLB has taken a bit of a dip, but it'll stay ahead of NBA, soccer, hockey and other meme sports for a looooong time.
>>
NBA >>>>> MLB > NCAAF >>> NBA > NHL

Unless the country becomes majority black NBA isn't going anywhere.
>>
>>66583963
15-20 years prolly
>>
>>66586563
>>66586583
>>66586587
>>66586605
>>66586606

This thread is precisely how you root out the analpained /sp/ stormkiddies.

It's hilarious how mad you all are. Stay cucked.
>>
>>66583996
He hates black people
>>
I don't get cuckfags obsession with "overtaking the MLB"
Basketcuck is completely dominated by baseball.
Cuckhoop doesn't outsell hockey games.

Nigball will be overtaken by soccer before they get close to pulling in MLB revenue

Cuckhoop fags are the most sensitive bunch of faggots on this site. "Please watch my sport! It will be excitement between the Warriors and Cavaliers again! M-maybe we can see LeBrons cock again!"

The biggest upset cuckhoop fags can think of is the Spurs beating the Warriors. Fucking wow.

Your sport is dogshit and white basketball fans are creepy cucks.

>>66586628
You're fucking retarded

>>66586637
Damn this cuck is butthurt as fuck
>>
File: 1458776791535.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1458776791535.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>66586641
>he likes black people
>>
>>66586667
nobody says any of this
>>
>>66586685
Really? Go ahead and predict the finals for me for nigball.
Now try doing it for any other sport lmao

Basketball is shit man. It's fucking meme tier. They literally play rap music DURING game play because the sport is so "action packed" people don't show interest until the last 5 minutes lmao

Basketball sucks dick for any actual sports fan. It's the Big Bang Theory of competition. Name drop a few players for small talk. But actual sports fans moved the fuck on to either more adult sports, more exciting sports, or maybe just dropped it all together. The NBA is literally Casual: The Sport.

That's why we need to hear about some Lakers bust cell phone recordings. Because the actual play isn't enough, it requires celebrity gossip shit.
It's hilarious to me how confident cuckhoop fags are about their sports popularity when people really don't give a fuck about it.
>>
>>66586712
did a basketball player fuck your gf why you so mad. just cause you dont like it doesnt mean others have to feel that way.
>>
>>66586722
It's more because there overconfidence about becoming "the next big thing" when they are fucking nowhere close.

Basketball sucks dick, the fans are either creepy as fuck whites or nigger garbage, it's entire appeal is basically as athlete celebrity gossip, the entire playoffs can be pretty much picked out at the start of the season including the champion, and despite all of this they have this extreme confidence that not even NFL fans have.

It's pathetic. I see 2 of these threads daily and they always get BTFO and in the end cuckhoop fans just whine and "b-b-but" and the process is repeated the next day.

Cuckhoop fags should stay in their containment thread where they talk about Drake and broships.

At least I can respect March Madness.
NBA is a joke and it's fans are too.

Go home nigger, get some shut eye.
>>
>>66586752
This is some nuclear analpain.
>>
>>66586763
Go LeBronpost or something faggot lmao. Shit sport, shit fans.
>>
File: youngmel.jpg (4 KB, 207x144) Image search: [Google]
youngmel.jpg
4 KB, 207x144
>>66586641
>black
>people
>>
File: nO06hav.jpg (60 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
nO06hav.jpg
60 KB, 1252x1252
>>66586752
>all this exaggeration
>>
>>66586807
Which part?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.