[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if Tottenham lose the title, Kane to Liverpool is basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (263 KB, 282x347) Image search: [Google]
image.png
263 KB, 282x347
So if Tottenham lose the title, Kane to Liverpool is basically confirmed right?
>>
>>66581454
Yes
>>
He does love that europa league
>>
Klopp was complimenting Kane's goal apparently
Top lad that klopp, triffic
>>
I despise Spurs but Kane is such an adorable simpleton

Good footballer as well
>>
I'm inclined to think yes
>>
>>66581454

I can assure you that the chances of Kane going to Liverpool ever are absolute zero. There are probably about a dozen clubs he would rather go to than there, assuming of course that he will ever leave his boyhood club which is actuallky doing rather well at the moment.
>>
>>66588763
but he used to support arsenal...
>>
>>66588779
And Klopp is a Man Utd fan.
Football bleddy 'ell it's a funny old game.
>>
>>66588763
Why wouldn't he join the the biggest club in England and as member of the future European super league?
>>
>>66581454
Replace Liverpool with Man Utd and yes
Can just see it next year, Mou, Bale and Kane
Dream team
>>
>>66581454

Why the fuck would he go from a team that's 2nd in the league to one that's 9th in the league?
>>
>>66589383
Scousers still think Liverpool are in the barcalona, Real Madrid, Bayern bracket of club
>>
>>66589383
££££
>>
Why would he leave a Champions League club for one that might not even be in the Europa League?
>>
>>66592573
Wait, Liverpool have money now? I thought they were skint and weren't giving Brenton anything to spend which is why they were shit last season.

MUH NET SPEND, LA.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.