[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OSP vs Jones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: OSP-vs-Jones.jpg (99 KB, 908x373) Image search: [Google]
OSP-vs-Jones.jpg
99 KB, 908x373
How much of a massacre with this be?
>>
Will someone redpill me on Jones? Is he a meme? Is he good? What is this Cormier blow job meme about?
>>
>>66578114
>is he good?

sup casual
>>
>>66578138
Not even casual, I've never watched a UFC fight in my life.
>>
>>66570039
dude on the left has tiny nipples
>>
>>66578159
literally googling jon jones and looking at his wikipedia page would tell you if he's good or not
>>
>>66578114
Jones is one of the most naturally gifted Mixed Martial artists of all time and some would say the GOAT
>>
>>66578201
It will lack the passion and poetry to which I am accustomed. And will it tell me about the Cormier blow job meme, Dr. Einstein?
>>
>>66578114
One of the greatest. Not a great person irl tho
>>
>>66578229
Forget the meme. It's stupid
>>
>>66578114
He's pretty good, but he also fights in a meme division.
>>
>>66578256
>Forget the meme.

MOLDED BY IT
>>
>>66578114

He's literally never lost except for a DQ. Some think the elbow that was illegal shouldn't even be considered illegal. Also note he was demolishing the guy he got DQed against.

He's also a piece of shit irl that drinks and drives.

He also gets away with eye pokes in every fight, and rubs it in people's faces that he gets away with eye pokes in every fight.

Also he was taken to the limit by a guy named Alexander Gustaffson who made him finally look mortal, but was given a decision win.
>>
>>66578114

the big swedish guy won that fight

but he didn't "beat" the champion

that's what nevada homo judges are always on about, to beat a champion you have to beat them, you can't just do slightly better

it's the same thing for boxing

the big swede was probably the first guy jones fought with 80"+ reach and as tall as him

while jones is the superior athlete, he wasn't able to beat the swede
>>
>one literally who nigger vs another literally who nigger in cagehump

wow who gives a fuck
>>
>>66578159
He's the greatest mma fighter of all time IMO. He's bigger than most of his opponents and he's also better. He's very gifted.

He's also a douche who can't get his life together but whatever. I'm just excited to see him fight again.
>>
>>66570039
Jones by KO in 12 seconds or so, and I say that knowing full well that Jones has no power whatsoever. This is a joke of a fight. Why didn't they make Jones v Rumble? That's at least a relevant fight that everyone wants to see.
>>
>>66578114
a tl:dr version?
dirty eyepoking bastard with amazing natural talent who is a fucktard in every way outside the ring
>>
>>66578947
because they want jones unsullied when cormier comes back. how fucking casual are you
>>
>>66578947
Rumble was unavailable because he just had a dental procedure, but I agree the fight is a joke.
>>
>>66578969
His family has a lot of talent, both """"natural"""" and unnatural.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.